Carrie Patel - New Narrative Designer on Project Eternity (Contract Position filled?)

Fan or stalker, you decide. :)

• Like 2

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Leaning more toward "stalker," myself. If only for the chance to say "Get out of here, STALKER!" Well, that and the whole creepy "trawling the internet to make inappropriately familiar overtures to complete strangers via a forum" thing.

Edited by AGX-17

Ah but if he was a stalker class then he'd have gotten a +2 to stealth and we wouldn't have seen his post :p

• Like 1

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

Ah but if he was a stalker class then he'd have gotten a +2 to stealth and we wouldn't have seen his post :p

Normally yes, except he took a few hits of his trash can vodka so in his drunken (but radiation free) state he forgot to be stealthy about it.

Leaning more toward "stalker," myself. If only for the chance to say "Get out of here, STALKER!" Well, that and the whole creepy "trawling the internet to make inappropriately familiar overtures to complete strangers via a forum" thing.

I'm really not sure a friendly welcome *via a internet forum* counts as inappropriate. Also,..

Narrative Designer @ Obsidian Entertainment and author @ home. I write computer games by day and books by night. Friends call me Carrie. You can call me Carrie.

I think I'm still pretty safe on the scale regarding full on creep.

• Like 1

I asked him to do it as well. By the way, how did you find it?

I kept searching for "Contract Writer" but I never thought to google Narrative Designer and Obsidian Entertainment. Oops.

Edited by Sensuki

I asked him to do it as well. By the way, how did you find it?

I kept searching for "Contract Writer" but I never thought to google Narrative Designer and Obsidian Entertainment. Oops.

Her Angry Robot profile/interview/announcement.

I'd probably noticed two weeks ago on twitter when she posted about it, but I've recently been busy.

Edited by C2B