Chris Avellone's Novella questions

Hello. I'd like to ask some questions about the novella:

1- It will be released in several languages or only in english?

2- It will be released before, during or after the release of the game?

It would be nice to read it before the release of the game, in order to get familiarized with the setting.

thanks in advance.

Avellone's forum account is stuck  on a very small postcount, I don't think he frequents these forums very often, I'm sorry to say. He does seem active on other places on the web, including  twitter, maybe you should try it there.

http://forums.obsidian.net/user/13-chris-avellone/

Last Active Dec 20 2012 01:15 AM

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

Avellone's forum account is stuck  on a very small postcount, I don't think he frequents these forums very often, I'm sorry to say. He does seem active on other places on the web, including  twitter, maybe you should try it there.

http://forums.obsidian.net/user/13-chris-avellone/

Last Active Dec 20 2012 01:15 AM

Perhaps another member of the team can answer those questions. While we are waiting for the game release, it would be nice to read previously the almanac, the novel, etc...

A write-off?

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

• 6 months later...

It would be interesting to know what obsidian have planned about novel, almanac and other things. I would like to read the almanac before playing the game. I hope they release it before the release of game.

I ask the same questions about novella:

1- It will be released in several languages or only in english?

2- It will be released before, during or after the release of the game?