Will this setting even have the same domesticated animals as Earth? Mounts may be giant flightless birds, cattle could be marsupials, cats and dogs could be feathered lizards, ...

:cat:

• Like 1

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

I, too, hope cloaks are in the final game. I'm pretty sure they're planning on them.

Horses are probably in. Just... probably not as mounts, it would seem. But I don't think the world will be devoid of horses. I suppose it could be, 8P.

Also, maybe they'll include a cloak made from coins. Then you can have your Money Back. 8)

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

I want to go into the restaurant, order a steak, then come out later to find one less cow in the pasture :p

Oh, ok, but them cows+sheep better not be immortal (same goes for the horses) :deadhorse:

I wish I could remember the name of the place my dad took me when I was like 8 years old. They had real alligators inside the restaurant, and you could pay to wrestle them or even order alligator steaks. It was stupid expensive, but I just remember seeing these guys in a muddy pen jumping on top of this alligator and I was asking my dad why is he doing that? And also I was wondering in my head why are people just chilling out and laughing having a good time when theres a frikken crock in the middle of the restaurant? I think that place shut down years ago, but it was a cool experience! :aiee: