Scientology and the Internet

Raithe

Does one of you have a Taxi as your main car?

what's the consequence of answering "yes"? :unsure:

Mind you, I'm expense claiming every trip :sweat:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Well, which one of us has a broken nose, went to public school and is the host of a popular chat show?

For some strange reason people who meet me keep thinking I must have gone to a public school. I have no frelling idea why.

Perhaps our countries have different meanings of "public school"*, bit don't the vast majority of children go to them?

*Here, public schools are free and are generally what most middle-class(and lower) kids attend

Edited by KaineParker

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Oh no. In the UK "Public School" used to be the private, high fee charging (mostly boarding) schools. They were "Public" schools because they weren't run or maintained by the Government, also they were meant to be open to anyone who paid the fees regardless of occupation, religion, or where they lived in the country. They were also more likely to be single sex and the majority were Boys schools. Nowadays they've started to go co-ed, and a lot of them accept "day students" as well.

Over the years they developed into being where the early "old boys networks" were formed, as the upper classes and high middle class would send their kids to them. It really came into it during the British Empire days when the sons of the various administrators / officers would be sent to them while their parents were out around the colonies and overseas.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Actually I was given to understand that they were public in the sense of not being Church run madrassas.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

V for Vendetta masks? Does no one know Guy Fawkes?

If you see the old Guy Fawkes masks and compare them with Lloyd's design its pretty clear the anonymous masks are based off of the V mask as opposed to the older Guy Fawkes masks for Bonfire night.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I never thought there would be a time to post this, but the title makes it necessary...

Sorry if this is juvenile. :D

Edited by Bartimaeus

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.