Guns/firearms ?

I never said you said it was a flawless design. Also, guess what? Fire. Fire is more potent than all other weapons, requires little training to use, is easy to mass produce (just light flammable things), can defeat any armor and anybody can use it. Do we wonder why peasant children don't just go around burning entire armies to the ground and taking over the keeps of lords?

Which brings to mind. I'd love to see naptha filled firebombs and greek fire flamethrowers.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Hi,

I have listed some pictures from the game and it seems that there will be firearms in the game? Please consider this..... there were no firearms in BG series neither in IWD series... Do not make WOW from this game... it has to be true RPG as we know from the world of AD&D, do not ruin it with using stupid guns which totally do not belong to this fantasy world... or can you imagine for example Gandalf killing skuruts with shotgun? How is that??

I think that firearms are ruining the true spirit of the game.. How much do I have to pay to remove this feature from the game?

I agree with Zool. I think Firearms would have an adverse impact on the game. I can say I have never liked firearms in a fantasy genre. It unbalances the the range mechanics of casters and secondly it cheapens the mystical feel of the game.

Seriously I think there should be vote on this matter if its being considered since I think this a tipping point.

Say no to Boomsticks. 

I agree with Zool. I think Firearms would have an adverse impact on the game. I can say I have never liked firearms in a fantasy genre. It unbalances the the range mechanics of casters and secondly it cheapens the mystical feel of the game.

Seriously I think there should be vote on this matter if its being considered since I think this a tipping point.

Say no to Boomsticks. 

I agree with Zool. I think Firearms Crossbows would have an adverse impact on the game. I can say I have never liked firearms crossbows in a fantasy genre. It unbalances the the range mechanics of casters and secondly it cheapens the mystical feel of the game.

Say no to boomsticks arbalests. 

Edited by Diagoras
  • Like 1

I think magic would have an adverse impact on the game. I can say I have never liked magic in a fantasy genre. It unbalances the the range mechanics of archers and secondly it cheapens the medieval feel of the game.

Seriously I think there should be a vote on this matter if its being considered since I think this is a tipping point.

Say no to Fireballs.

• Like 4
jcod0.png