Vote up Questions on PE POLL - Look here, Devs!

Questions for the Devs  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for questions on game mechanics you want answered

• Will there be kill xp?
    • Will doors and chests be smashable?
    • Will characters level up via special NPC masters?
    • Will there be equipment repairs?
    • Will picking locks be a minigame (like FNV)?
    • Will ammo be limitless?
    • Will healings potions/scrolls play an important part?
    • Will merchants follow day and night cycles?
    • Will you be able to queue spells?
    • Will the environment/the maps affect characters stats?
  2. 2. Vote for general questions you want answered

• Will we be able to keep playing after end quest?
    • Will there be random encounters?
    • Is LAN support a future subgoal for PE?
    • Will "evil" playthroughs be genuinely supported?
    • Is the "deep stash" put in any kind of story context?
    • Do we get to meet a god in PE? *Spoilerish*
    • Will there be underwater adventures?
    • Can a character become a playable undead in some way? *Spoilerish*
    • Will time and calendars affect quests, like deadlines?
    • Will there be secret languages to learn? *Spoilerish*
  3. 3. Vote for questions to devs you want answered

• How many of you wear production beards?
    • What games are you playing for inspiration/relaxation now?
    • What are your favourite PE-production snacks?
    • Do you don special PE caps?
    • We know that Tim's a chef. But how's your cooking skills?
    • How many of you are bikers Orange County style?
    • How many of you do listen to PJ Harvey?
    • Is Feargus peeking over your shoulders way too often?
    • Do you secretly hate Unity?
    • What is the real name of the game Project Eternity?

Hi folks!

Here you can vote for questions you wish to see the devs answer ASAP! The thread is all in good fun, and I've just listed questions that popped up in me head.

So go grazy with the voting, and hey devs, 'fess up now!  ;)

EDIT: The last two polls were not multichoice the first minutes, I've fixed that now.

Edited by IndiraLightfoot

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

I dont want to be offensive but I think that everyone wants their questions answeared, dont know why your thread should have any priority. Its same with thread ''good ideas not to be forgotten'' who the hell is so superwise to decide which ideas are good enough to not be forgotten? Its on devs to look from time to time on forum and seek inspiration if they want. Forcing them do so will not help you not to mention that they then can overlook ideas of someone else.

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Chill, man!  ;)

This is just for the fun of it, and nobody is forcing anyone to vote for anything. And as for the other thread, it is basically as democratic as a thread gets. Anyone can add their favourite ideas there and then people will get to vote for them. I think you'll find I'm all for everyone having an equal say on everything.

Also, I don't think the devs need hand-holders that tell them what they can handle or not. They are doing just fine, they need not be watched over, this forum is living proof of that. I'm pretty sure that they would set the foot down if these forums derail. Why waste energy on basically telling us fans "keep quiet and let the PE devs work undisturbed" on a Kickstarter Project Eternity forum? Let's just do thing in a nice and creative spirit and let petty stuff slide, yea?

Edited by IndiraLightfoot

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

Is Feargus peeking over your shoulders way too often?

:lol:

With a fedora hat on and whip at his side.

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

They've already stated pretty clearly that there isn't going to be any XP-per-action model. Meaning no XP for kills or for picking locks or pockets or persuasion (unless that act constitutes the completion of a quest.)

Indiana Jones wasn't a slave driver. And fedoras on nerds is one of the worst looks that exists. I think Feargus is intelligent and worldly enough not to wear a fedora. Besides, he doesn't have the glasses, ponytail and douchey half-goatee that completes the look.

Indiana Urquhart?

• Like 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man