Darth Sion Theory

Not a bad idea that he could be Sion... But if so, one wonders how he became Sion, and a Sith Lord on top of it...

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Sounds just like him....Very good discovery Darth Sirius......That would explain why Darth Sion needs the Darkside to stay alive...and how he is so disfigured....I will look into the timeline as well on the force.net....Did you find anything else?

im still looking at the moment, i just spotted that and it got my mind working :huh:

The durasteel exoskeleton also troubled me, as we have all seen sion, he dosnt have one, but when he went to "pursue Dark Side studies" he may have become strong enough in the dark side of the force aka sith lord to, as obsidian have said, hold himself together without the exoskeleton and use sheer force of will and dark side enery, but im only guessing :huh:

I found this, not sure if this helps or hurts the theory

King of the planet Onderon (c. 4000 PE) who became enthralled by Freedon Nadd's teachings, and allowed the Dark Jedi to grow in power. When the Jedi Knights were forced to remove Nadd from power, Ommin was revealed as Freedon Nadd's descendant. He carried some of the Dark Side ability with him, and his marriage to Queen Amanoa helped to bring out the Dark Side in him. Following the death of Amanoa during the intervention of Jedi Master Arca and his Jedi Knights, Ommin went into hiding, and was kept alive by mechanical means. Only his daughter, Galia, and a few trusted advisors knew he was still alive. When Arca came to Ommin to request help in recovering the stolen remains of Freedon Nadd, Ommin drew on the Dark Side of the Force to capture Arca. Ommin used the Dark Side to reach out to Satal Keto and Aleema, who had stolen Sith artifacts from the Galactic Museum on Coruscant. However, the artifacts couldn't save Ommin from the pureness of the Light Side, which had led Ulic Qel-Droma to his underground lair. Qel-Droma defeated Ommin with a swift slash of his lightsaber, crumpling Ommin's mechanical armatures and reducing the withered king to a formless mass of flesh. The spirit of Freedon Nadd, set free by the use of the Sith artifacts, finished what Ulic had started by taking Ommin's soul.

the underlined kinda makes it seem like a set up for Sion, even tho it also makes the guy seem dead

What does the 'pe' stand for?

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

What does the 'pe' stand for?

**** if I know

more on the guys queen:

QUEEN AMANOA "Queen of Onderon, also known as the Dark Queen, and mother of Galia, the successor to the throne following Amanoa's death. Amanoa retained remnants of the Sith magic left from the time of Freedon Nadd, and was able to call upon the Dark Side Forces to combat the Beast-Lords of Onderon. She was buried in a stone sarcophagus and eventually entombed on Dxun."

So that would mean has was around at the time of KotOR?

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

ooooo, interesting, the king guy didn't offically "die". It seems he was left for dead....

The old man lashed out at them with force lightning, but Ulic Qel-Droma slashed through the machinery that held Ommin upright, effectively killing him

Very interesting discovery. The Onderon link is also viable. Perhaps you have stumbled across something Obsidian didn't intend. And the fact that the Queen is trying to rule a splitting planet fits perfectly. Good observation.

I believe the queen that is referred to before is supposed to be dead by the time KOTOR occurs

Do we know if the queen actually supports the republic or not? Based on these statements, it might be possible that she's a darksider. It seems to fit the pattern of the family.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had