This fulfilment site thingy

Haven't spent too long on here recently and not heard from OE. I take it that I've not missed anything regarding this?

Ta.

DM

"People dislike the popular because it's crap"

"HTH. Because it means I can talk down to you some more."

"I can do you a quote a day, but you'll have to pay. Preferably with suicide."

"You want original? Why? It's not as though that's ever touched your life before."

"A woman scorned is a fun thing. Let's boogie."

Is there going to be a big announcement with bells and whistles on when it does? My email account attached to my amazon account which I used to pay for kickstarter is quite old and I don't check it very often, probably most people aren't in the same boat as me but it would be useful if there was some sort of eye catching announcement here when it does happen.

Is there going to be a big announcement with bells and whistles on when it does? My email account attached to my amazon account which I used to pay for kickstarter is quite old and I don't check it very often, probably most people aren't in the same boat as me but it would be useful if there was some sort of eye catching announcement here when it does happen.

Just stick around and read the weekly updates, I'm 100% sure they will announce it.

Elan_song.gif

Just stick around and read the weekly updates, I'm 100% sure they will announce it.

Only 100%? Pff... My Surety Bonus makes me 137% sure.

• Like 1

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u