Necromancy and Transhumanism

So it's OK to enslave the living impaired or as some of you insensitively put it: the dead?

The living impaired have rights just like the rest of us!

You sound like a zombie rights activist. Zombies give up there rights as soon as they start shambling towards a god fearing man with a shotgun.

You sound like a typical zombie bigot. Just because you don't understand their culture doesn't give you the right to blast them with a shotgun.

But were getting off topic here.

In relation to a post I read in this thread, specifically the one of the necromancer wrongfully enslaving the living impaired to work, while the living lazed about growing fat off of the work of others. This behavior is monstrous and should be treated as such in this game.

necromancers should be shunned and punished for abusing the living impaired with no regard to their feelings.

So it's OK to enslave the living impaired or as some of you insensitively put it: the dead?

You sound like a zombie rights activist. Zombies give up there rights as soon as they start shambling towards a god fearing man with a shotgun.

You sound like a typical zombie bigot. Just because you don't understand their culture doesn't give you the right to blast them with a shotgun.

In relation to a post I read in this thread, specifically the one of the necromancer wrongfully enslaving the living impaired to work, while the living lazed about growing fat off of the work of others. This behavior is monstrous and should be treated as such in this game.

necromancers should be shunned and punished for abusing the living impaired with no regard to their feelings.

You work for PETA and belive in speciesm ? :D ( OC: Hahahha !)

"Politicians. Little tin gods on wheels". -Rudyard Kipling. A European Fallout timeline? Dont mind if I do!

You work for PETA and belive in speciesm ? :D ( OC: Hahahha !)

I'm just an advocate of transhuman rights.

Elves, dwarves, gnomes, and yes, the living impaired all deserve a fair shake in my book.

Far be it from me to change your beliefs, I can only advocate my own.

I'm just an advocate of transhuman rights.

Elves, dwarves, gnomes, and yes, the living impaired all deserve a fair shake in my book.

Far be it from me to change your beliefs, I can only advocate my own.

As long as the transhuman rights involve working as slaves, as mindless drones in my army and being subject to my sexual whims, Im fine with those rights.

• Like 1

"Politicians. Little tin gods on wheels". -Rudyard Kipling. A European Fallout timeline? Dont mind if I do!

I love this back and forth.

Heh, I suppose those who hate the unliving (living unchallenged is too long to say) probably think that marriage and love is only for the living. If a living person and a dead person find love together, who is it for us to impede it?

I so want to see this in the game as a joke.

Young man next to undead girl "I LOVE HER!"

Parents "SHES DEAD! You heard the rumors of what...THOSE kind are like, and besides you have an arranged marriage with the beautiful LIVING girl that isn't rotting or stinking!"

Young man "only anna understands me, your just bigots! You know she can't help her skin condition!"

Parents "As long as you live under our roof you will do what we say!"

Youg man "Then let us fix that right now!" *pulls out vital of necromatic potion and drinks it*

Undead girl and parents *NNNOOOOOO!!!!!*

*young man convulses,parents cry, undead girl looks sad*

*young man comes back as undead*

Young undead man "It is done, now we can be together forever my love...wait, what is this strange feeling...I feel empty...and...hungry for something"

Undead girl "I did not want to tell you this, but we have to feed on the souls of the living, I am sorry. I already drained the soul out of your neighbors earlier or else I would have spared some for you, they should be araising and joining us soon...I am sorry, but you have to feed, you cannot fight it and the only souls nearby...are your family"

*Undead young man looks at parents and stumbles towards them with a glazed look in his eyes* "soulllssss"

Parents *screams*