All elves will be subterranean in PE after I genocide them. Dirty androgenous wankers the lot.

Grandiose statements, cryptic warnings, blind fanboyisim and an opinion that leaves no room for argument and will never be dissuaded. Welcome to the forums, you'll go far in this place my boy, you'll go far!

The people who are a part of the "Fallout Community" have been refined and distilled over time into glittering gems of hatred.

I feel like the least used way of portraying elves in PC RPGs is the magical one. I like "nature" elves, but badass archimage elfs like the ones who constructed Myth Drannor -a proud and heavy magical race that uses it like us technology- are far more interesting.

• Like 2

If we can have arctic dwarves, why can't we have hordes of nomad elves, living in clans on the vast steppes, being expert horse archers? Oh wait, no horses... damn.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I hope they are not 'the agile ones' as it invariable ends up as 'all elves are rangers' due to their stat bonuses and the like. What happens if I want to play a clumsy elf?

So... what was Mr. ****' "take on the fey", then?

Tall and sort of alien

This I like! Creepy alien elves for the win!

"That rabbit's dynamite!" - King Arthur, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail

"Space is big, really big." - Douglas Adams