40k like facebook

Hello. Wanted to ask. When the time for kitskstarter still аctual collected, 40,000 Likes, to open the next level? Or when the time is up, then this mini rally also end?

Ps Wrote a translator, so that-sorry =)

And is there any chance of making 3.5milliona?)

My feeling, 3.5M goal is still possible, if there will be some new exciting updates in the last 2 days.

Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, She got the Mercedes Benz

She's got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friends

How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat.

Some dance to remember, some dance to forget

Hello. Wanted to ask. When the time for kitskstarter still аctual collected, 40,000 Likes, to open the next level? Or when the time is up, then this mini rally also end?

Yes the Endless Paths ... will end :blush: , when the Kickstarter is over. As to your second question, of course there is a chance. Spread the word, tell your friends. We can do this.

• Like 2

My feeling, 3.5M goal is still possible, if there will be some new exciting updates in the last 2 days.

We're going to surpass 3.5 i'm actually hoping we can hit 4 million.

• Like 1

Obsidian ‏@Obsidian Current PayPal status: $140,000. 2,200 backers

"Hmm so last Paypal information was 140,000 putting us at 4,126,929. We did well over and beyond 4 million, and still have an old backer number from Paypal. 76,186 backers. It's very possible that we have over 75,000 backers if I had new Paypal information. Which means we may have 15 Mega dungeon levels, and we already are going to have an amazing game + cats (I swear I will go stir crazy if Adam doesn't own up to the cats thing :p)."

Switching to Paypal means that more of your money will go towards Project Eternity. (The more you know.)

Paypal charges .30 cents per transaction and 2.2% for anything over 100,000 per month for U.S currency. Other currency is different, ranging from anywhere between 2.2-4.9%.

Kick Starter is a fixed 5% charge at the end.

And where you can see statistics Paypal?

Feargus one of the men working on the game told us the Paypal donation amount last night during Adam's IWD2 Ustream. But he didn't give us an updated Paypal backer amount :(

Edited by Loranc
  • Like 1

"Hmm so last Paypal information was 140,000 putting us at 4,126,929. We did well over and beyond 4 million, and still have an old backer number from Paypal. 76,186 backers. It's very possible that we have over 75,000 backers if I had new Paypal information. Which means we may have 15 Mega dungeon levels, and we already are going to have an amazing game + cats (I swear I will go stir crazy if Adam doesn't own up to the cats thing :p)."

Switching to Paypal means that more of your money will go towards Project Eternity. (The more you know.)

Paypal charges .30 cents per transaction and 2.2% for anything over 100,000 per month for U.S currency. Other currency is different, ranging from anywhere between 2.2-4.9%.

And where you can see statistics Paypal?

Feargus one of the men working on the game told us the Paypal donation amount last night during Adam's IWD2 Ustream. But he didn't give us an updated Paypal backer amount :(

Yeah, thanks =)

Yes the Endless Paths ... will end :blush: , when the Kickstarter is over. As to your second question, of course there is a chance. Spread the word, tell your friends. We can do this.

Hey Boddy~

How do you think to set 3-4 small stretch goals between 3.0M to 3.5M? Maybe the idea can push the last mile for us.

The small stretch goals could be very trivial such as a new language translation or some new music, just make backers feel it's not too far to archieve the last goal.

For me ,the best mini goal is at least one new companion. You see even PS:T have 7 companions, which are so unique! How many compainions did we have in BG2? I can't remember the exact number, but, really big. So, consider it please :yes:

Edited by bronzepoem
  • Like 1

Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, She got the Mercedes Benz

She's got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friends

How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat.

Some dance to remember, some dance to forget

We're going to surpass 3.5 i'm actually hoping we can hit 4 million.

Already known awards for 4,000,000? Оо

Adam said the 4 million reward is going to be CATS!

Hey Boddy~

How do you think to set 2-3 small stretch goals between 3.0M to 3.5M? Maybe the idea can push the last mile for us.

The small stretch goals between 3.0M and 3.5M could be very trivial such as a new language translation or some new music, just make backers feel it's not too far to archieve the last goal.

For me ,the best thing is at least one new companion. You see even PS:T have 7 companion, which are so unique. How many compainions did we have in BG2? I can't remember the exact number, but, really a big number .So, think about it please :yes:

While this is all good idea (I love more stretch goals), I think what's really going to push PE at this point is getting as much information about the game out there as possible. The more Q&A's and screenshots they release the more money they're going to get. There's a lot of people with a lot of questions and once they get an answer or two they'll start tossing cash at their computer screen.

I'm all for some small stretch goals in between though! That would defiantly ramp things up.

CATS ? Oo Manual cat? Оо

It was a running joke last night while he was Ustreaming IWD2, I don't think they know if they will do something at 4 million, but my guess would be they would do something fun. (example being; the dead cats in IWD2, or BG2's pantaloons.) Something a long those lines.

Edited by Loranc
  • Like 1

CATS ? Oo Manual cat? Оо

It was a running joke last night while he was Ustreaming IWD2, I don't think they know if they will do something at 4 million, but my guess would be they would do something fun. (example being; the dead cats in IWD2, or BG2's pantaloons.) Something a long those lines.

=)

unfortunately I am alone amongst my facebook friends in caring for this project.

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

i agree, i would love to see the endless paths dungeon grow even more, and i have been posting on my fb for people to like obsidians page. I really want to see us hit 40k likes but for it to be done in the next 2 days is probably unlikely. the shame of it is that if just 2/3 of the people who backed the game would go to fb and like the page, it would be done.