There is no no in this poll *forced hugs to all of you from me*  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Hug(s)!

• Yes!
    • Heck yes!
    • Other...

Am I the only one who has always wanted to kill Imoen, and was frustrated that I couldn't?

Nowhere near the frustration I had with Quara of NWN2...

By Oden's Private Parts, THAT was one brat I just couldn't stand! I kept wishing for a way to beat her to a bloody pulp the first time you run into her.

But uh... yeah, OT, sure, I'm all for an extremely rare opportunity to hug an NPC you care for. As long as you can make the choice yourself, of course.

*trolilla hug*

Dad!! :')

OP is a master troll.

I salute thee.

Here, have a huggy music...

Old your tears OP... be strong.

Take it like a man dwarf.

<3 are you kidding me? That was a breeze, pfft HAH*, try this one:

*beautifulmusicIalmostwantedtocryjustbecauseitwasbeautiful

I wanted to hug her to death and feel the breaking of her bones under my pressure.

Err... well that's what happens when you grow up without hugs. :unsure:

It is true. I did grow up without many hugs. But I maintain that the two has no relevance.

Hug! Now you've got 3 with no relevance. Growing up never ends so you've got plenty of time for relevance, until you start to get old and de-grow.... :/ wither.. that was the word I was looking for xD

Love to ya'll!

:D

EDIT: Also yes, I'm always drunk and high.... drunk and high on love and life :D <3 <3 (Cooooornyyyyy~~~) hahaha

Edited by Osvir

So is this mysogyny is just a trolling tactic?

Not really, it's just different opinions about women, some love women and worship them, others despise them, personally I like to remain neutral, but I think men are superior than women in lots of stuff like warfare and science.

The existence of this thread is actively reducing the quality of my life. Destroy it.

Underbridgeth federus colecti. A curious species.

Maybe time for a moderator to retire this thread?

Haha, yes. I think the point I wanted to make has come across :)

Also, Underbridgeth federus colecti: xD

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=22855.0;wap2

Edited by Osvir

I dont think it would be even proper hugging her after such tragedy, more proper would be just "No time to sob now, run for it!" On a similar note I really enjoyed Annah character, that slow development from, starting rejection (terrible attitude) to better understanding her chaotic personality as she displayed much more layers beyond merely another one dimensional selftough thug with you-better-keep-your-distance-I-dare-ya attitude. -SPOILERS- She wouldnt WANT any hug after seeing her stepfather corpse nor after witnessing his punishment in death, she just wouldnt, because she is strong enough to deal with it on her own, not to mention she would never show a weakness no matter what.

But if it makes you feel any better Im sending you a hug, Osvir, a little bit of enthusiasm can't hurt ;) .

• Like 1

"Have you ever spoken with the dead? Called to them from this side? Called them from their silent rest? Do you know what it is that they feel?

Pain. Pain, when torn into this wakefulness, this reminder of the chaos from which they had escaped. Pain of having to live! There will be no more pain. There will be... no more chaos."

Kerghan the Terrible,

first of the Necromancers,

voyager in the Lands of the Dead.