Donations and PayPal

I made an other to donate to this project if dwarves are in and since dwarves are in I plan to donate but with no silly credit card I need pay pal to be able to do so. Soo.. any idea, Obsidian, when Pay Pay will be a go for backers?

Don't waste time... that's $140 you desperately need being wasted. I got the bills right beside me to ready to go. :)

• Like 1

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

According to the kickstarter FAQ:

Yes! We will have a PayPal account set up on October 3rd. We want to make sure we have offered all the tiers and add-ons asked for by the Kickstarter community before offering Paypal, since modifying your pledge with Paypal is more difficult than with Kickstarter. Thank you for your patience.

You don't need a credit card. I got mine with my bank/debit card. I think it would defeat the purpose of paypal if you needed a credit card.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Don't you need a credit card to sign up for Pay Pal? I used it a looooooooong time ago, but I can't remember if I signed up with my credit card or what.

I transfer money from my bank account to PayPal. You can use a credit card if you wish. Check you PayPal account it will tell you how you signed up. Edited by Nakia

I have but one enemy: myself  - Drow saying

nakia_banner.jpg

October 3rd it is. Will I still be able to become a member of the Obsidian Order of Eternity if I make my PayPal pledge eight bucks above the tier I want to get?

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

October 3rd it is. Will I still be able to become a member of the Obsidian Order of Eternity if I make my PayPal pledge eight bucks above the tier I want to get?

I don't think there is any limitations and the Order doesn't say no to possible recruits.

• Like 1

Azarhal, Chanter and Keeper of Truth of the Obsidian Order of Eternity.

I don't think there is any limitations and the Order doesn't say no to possible recruits.

The Order welcomes and supports everyone who is willing to pay the 8 $ above what he normally would have to pay. :)

Nice. I'll be joining your esteemed order on the 3rd then. :dancing:

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks