The NHL Thread.

Rosbjerg

Come on, guys. We all know the players on hot streaks will cool off and those on slow starts will heat up. none of this bullcrap of 149 points or 0-48 and other stupid stuff.

Also, Brodeur isn't ageless. he's just great.

christ you're annoying, no kidding no body is going 0-48 or putting up 149 points.

Edited by Krookie

Then why you bragging about Marleau and Thornton's 148 poitns on the season then, Krookie? You are the one claiming such nonsense. Not me.

I said I had read it somewhere, and I'm not sure you know what the correct definition of "bragging" is. Oh and "ageless" doesn't actually mean someone doesn't have an age, I'll throw that one up to the huge language barrier between the US and Canada though

Edited by Krookie

Read it somewhere else and hard to rush here and brag about your faves gonna get 148 points this season in 48 games played. L0L Admit. You were bragging. Nothing wrong with bragging since that is what sports is about - the right to brag when your team succeeds and laugh when someone else's team fails!!! But, be honest about it, and don't blame others for your bragging!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Sam Gagner has been pretty damn good this year so far, too. Except at face offs. I hope this is the year he can bring it all season long.

Yakupov has some exceptional talent around the net, that's for sure. It's still pretty early, I'm hoping he develops some chemistry with Hemsky. When Yak starts to get more adjusted to the NHL game, I could see him and Hall swapping spots occasionally.

Also, Shane Doan plays pretty cheap some times.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Sam Gagner has been pretty damn good this year so far, too. Except at face offs. I hope this is the year he can bring it all season long.

Yakupov has some exceptional talent around the net, that's for sure. It's still pretty early, I'm hoping he develops some chemistry with Hemsky. When Yak starts to get more adjusted to the NHL game, I could see him and Hall swapping spots occasionally.

Also, Shane Doan plays pretty cheap some times.

Sam has had some flashes in the circle, but yes he is still inconsistent there.  All in all his game does seem to have taken a step up this year though.

Why is it that the Leafs have not even heard about the playoffs in almost a decade, haven't won the cup since dinosaurs walked the rinks and always finishes in the bottom ten.. yet never get to pick players like Yakupov or Tarasenko?

We could really use some excitement in our hockey.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I'm liking the way tonight's game is going between the Sharks and the Oilers. It's scoreless, which is a definite improvement over their earlier meeting.

And the Oilers top line is keeping the Sharks top line on the ropes. Good job, kids.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Krookie, does Andy Green show much potential on the back end? I'm looking for another defenseman for my hockey pool.

Most likely not. Like almost all of the Devils top 6 d-men, none of them do much in terms of statistics. He's a really solid player and he'll pick up a few points here but hasn't done much since his 37 point campaign a few years back. 

From what I've read, Isles only picked up Thomas because they needed to reach the cap minimum by today. Still, not an absolutely terrible move assuming he actually wants to play next year.

Kor, I'm sorry because Andy Green made me it my words last night by scoring a PPG...He's got 6 points in 10 games so maybe be IS worth picking up, at least until this streak ends.