The NHL Thread.

Rosbjerg

I missed a 56 shot, comeback from 3-0 victory for the Oilers while on holidays.  I had intermittent wi-fi, so I could listen to parts of games.  And read about them.  Which wasn't really that much fun.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I missed a 56 shot, comeback from 3-0 victory for the Oilers while on holidays.  I had intermittent wi-fi, so I could listen to parts of games.  And read about them.  Which wasn't really that much fun.

It was a pretty amazing game. The 2nd goal by Hemsky was a beauty.

4 shutouts tonight out of 7 games tonight.

Too bad they lost that game 8-3. L0L

Anyways, their coach should be ashamed of himself for purpsoefully trying to 'Patrick Roy' Luongo. Disgusting, shameless, evil, selfish, self serving, scummy, and horrible coaching.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

The Oilers have a very slim lead over Chicago with one period left. That would be a huge upset if the 'Hawks impressive streak ended tonight.

Mike Keenan is ripping into Luongo's tweet from last night. I'm not sure if he annoys me as much as Brad May, though. Sportsnet would never be watched in my house if it didn't carry the Oilers.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

What did Luongo tweet? I musta missed it.  I like Keenan sicne he played a aprt in the Rangers' '94 cup but he should shut up and stop crying since he left he hasn't accomplished squat.  If you can only wina  cup with a 6 time winner as your captain, you ain't that impressive.

Something along the lines of apologizing to all the Budweiser fans who had their goal lights burned out, or something.

And Edmonton loses in overtime, Jeffy Petry, you can do better than that!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

"Something along the lines of apologizing to all the Budweiser fans who had their goal lights burned out, or something."

O RLY? That was worthy of a bashing rant? L0L News media L0L Gotta stir the pot always, I guess.

I'm glad Jagr came back to the NHL. He's still got some game.

Edmonton got their first win in Dallas in over six years tonight!

Colorado is stealing their thunder tonight, though. They've come back from a three nothing deficit to lead Calgary five four in the third.

Ha Calgary.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I must admit I'm a little bit proud of my Leafs so far. They have the same amount of points as the Penguins.. while not exactly having Malkin, Crosby or Fleury in the team.

But hey, we seem to be doing OK with Kadri and van Riemsdyk instead :)

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Tell me about Mike Brown, Mkreku. I hear he can skate, has no finish, but can beat the snot out of anyone.

Am I missing anything?

Yeah. He's small but makes up for it with an impressive moustache.

http://mapleleafshotstove.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mikebrown3.jpg

It's such a strange feeling to wake up and be nervous about checking the NHL results in the morning, in a good way. This year it has been almost.. pleasant.

WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY CRAPPY LEAFS?!

Absolutely crazy game between Edmonton and Chicago tonight. The Oilers explode for 4 goals in the first, and barely survive to eek out a 6-5 win.

I don't think Edmonton coach Ralph Krueger likes Nail Yakupov too much. He's benched usually after the second period.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe we're already in crunch time for the playoff race, although I guess it's really been a race to the finish since the season started. If you had told me there was a chance the Leafs and the Islanders were gonna make the playoffs over the Rags and the Flyers I'd have laughed at you