Guild Wars 2

Are you serious? GW2 has some of the best character creation options I've seen. The Sylvari face options are fantastic.

Sylvari_male_faces.png

Keep in mind you can then change the coloring, brow, lips, blah blah, until you have exactly what you want. Oh, the hair has some great options too.

This made me hungry.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

http://www.greenmang...igital-edition/

Guild Wars 2 for a bit cheepers here.

Also, Felicia Day opening her CE.

That's just pure animal torture. Part of me died. IT DIED. AND I CAN'T EVEN CRY, BECAUSE SHE WAS TOO FUNNY.

Edited by Oner

That's just pure animal torture. Part of me died. IT DIED. AND I CAN'T EVEN CRY, BECAUSE SHE WAS TOO FUNNY.

Dead baby jokes are funny. Sexy chicks acting like 8 year old girls - it has got nothing to do with funny, it's a mixture of sexy and childish, which resembles, you know, pedophilia?

So... This Oner is broken, can I have another one?

Edited by Delfosse

In this thread we learn that Oner not only has total **** taste when it comes to MMOs, he also totally gets hard when watching stupid girls having trouble opening a box with a game inside that incidentally is also about playing with half-naked skinny girls that look like the one attempting to open the box!

Diagnosis? Oner needs to check his head by a psychiatrist.

I like pretty, and I like cute. I just want people who act cute to succeed at it, even a little bit.

The crappy region system means I am not letting myself have any interest till September, but I guess I'll have some time to get impressions. It's a pity, though, my favourite part of a multiplayer game is when it's just released and everything is new for everyone.

Just finished the original Prophecies campaign for Guild Wars. It was a lot of fun, and it sets the stage for GW2 nicely. The last level was a bit tough, but I joined a group of real people and it made it much easier. After 7 years it held up surprisingly well. The gameplay is still pretty iffy, they really improved that in GW2 tremendously.

Oh there is another stress test today from 4-8 EST or something like that.

• 2 weeks later...

So... how is it? I'll probably buy it just to enjoy it with friends, as I did with GW1, though in that case too I thought the game itself was just meh.