Happy being born day, South Sudan!

Walsingham

sud_sat.gif

Here's hoping you manage to get your proverbial in gear and avoid going the same way as every other new nation.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Now they can fight proper border wars instead of that insurrection thing...

On a more serious note, the future looks bleak for them and where they could unify in the past and divert their anger against the north, where are they (the South Sudanese people) going to do it now?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Looking at all that green you can see why Khartoum didn't want to lose it. Albeit in a less-than-charming Joseph Fritzl way.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

The map is missing the oil fields?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

The map is missing the oil fields?

Oil is so 20th Century. Didn't you hear? It's all renewables these days.

-Elwood Blues

Wonder if there's a pool on how long it'll take to fail.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

So who's going to back this new nation? U.S or China?

Sudan better hope it's China. We're the US' oldest serious ally and we get **** all.

-Elwood Blues

Sudan better hope it's China. We're the US' oldest serious ally and we get **** all.

Oh England, you always went for the bad boys. :ermm:

Edited by Orogun01
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

That's because the US is a rebellious son of England.

Now I'm imagining a personification of America screaming that he's not going to go to bed on time because he's a big boy now... right before collapsing in a heap of sleeping.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Now I'm imagining a personification of America screaming that he's not going to go to bed on time because he's a big fat boy now... right before collapsing in a heap of sleeping.

Fixed

Edited by Orogun01
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Now I'm imagining a personification of America screaming that he's not going to go to bed on time because he's a big boy now... right before collapsing in a heap of sleeping.

Probably more appropriate in a wikileaks thread, but the image of America as a teenage son just struck me as funny and reminded me of this:

leaking.jpg