Kaftan and Nightshape

Nightshape

Has the angry sex started yet..?

Performance anxiety I suppose.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Has the angry sex started yet..?

Performance anxiety I suppose.

Let me help you guys with getting into the right mood.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Would people stop spamming in Kaftan and Nightshape's discussion?

OK.

+1

I enjoy a bit of spam from time to time. Like with eggs, bacon and spam or spam, spam, spam, eggs and spam.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Would people stop spamming in Kaftan and Nightshape's discussion?

OK.

+1

I enjoy a bit of spam from time to time. Like with eggs, bacon and spam or spam, spam, spam, eggs and spam.

I write you a considerate post and you ignore me. GAH!

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

I wrote you a reply, but my dog ate it. :(

Im not really sure the games industry is where I want to work. Almost all I hear from the guys I know who work there, or used to work there, have been horror stories. No, Im more interested in animation for film/tv/advertising at the moment. And in that field they still hire juniors in Sweden.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I wrote you a reply, but my dog ate it. :sorcerer:

Im not really sure the games industry is where I want to work. Almost all I hear from the guys I know who work there, or used to work there, have been horror stories. No, Im more interested in animation for film/tv/advertising at the moment. And in that field they still hire juniors in Sweden.

I've heard very similar stories about that industry too... Creative industries all seem to be the same.

I wouldn't say that my experience in the games industry has been a horror story, alot of art guys work in movies and games at somepoint, there is a crossover.

Anyways, sorry to hear that you couldn't hack it mate, shame, I'd seen you do some good art, best of luck.

I wrote you a reply, but my dog ate it. :thumbsup:

I've heard very similar stories about that industry too... Creative industries all seem to be the same.

I wouldn't say that my experience in the games industry has been a horror story, alot of art guys work in movies and games at somepoint, there is a crossover.

Anyways, sorry to hear that you couldn't hack it mate, shame, I'd seen you do some good art, best of luck.

Sorry to interrupt your conversation, but i'm also looking to enter the game industry as an artist. But i'm still getting a footing on what could it be, do you have any tips or stories that you could share?

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

• 1 month later...

I just wanted to state that Nighshape is a doodie-head and also mean.

I wanted to respond with something clever, but I'm an idiot, and very bitter about it. Atleast that's what girlie arms Kaften said... Honest mommy.

All my game idea's ever are also superior!

Edited by Nightshape