HI!

krazikatt

"The Cat Came Back...The Very Next Day;

The Cat Came Back...He Thought He Was A Goner,

But The Cat Came Back...He Just Couldn't Stay Away"

...admit it, ye missed us Board Geeks & Gecklings, didna ya???... :)

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way

Hey Mistress and Calliope!! :p

My new job is fantastic. SUPER busy right now, but it's so great to go to a job every day that has work for you to do, a high company morale, stability, etc. etc.

Yep, I am working at Sammy Studios now.

Haha, good to hear you're doing well :)

Btw, Sammy's Guilty Gear X2 absolutely rocks. I can't find the PS2 game anywhere. I'll just wait for GG Isuka that shouldn't be too far away ^_^

I have a copy :) Great game. I <3 Jam

Hey Aurora, Hey Sarge, Hey Krez!

Yes, of course I missed you all!

The cats are doing very well! Especially now that I have moved into a house, they are having too much fun running around :)

Yeah, I should be launching a Guilty Gear Isuka site in the beginning of June. :D That game should be cool... we've got a few new characters for ya.

My baby girl arrived 6/16/06!

Mr. Pants_happy,

Phsycology test - still at Interplay after I left - *trying to put two and two togther and fails* can I have one more hint as to who you are? I have some ideas but.... :)

Yeah, I heard the Interplay got very quiet after I was gone... :(

Terry is doing great! Thanks for asking... he is having fun at Midway so far :D

bgda2 forum regular...no avatar...likes to give long winded responses....love is my middle name... anything?

My how quickly I have erased the Interplay message boards from my memory. Can I have an Interplay clue? where you used to sit or if I used to work directly with you? Sowwy, my brain is all mushy from pre-E3 madness. :(

My how quickly I have erased the Interplay message boards from my memory. Can I have an Interplay clue? where you used to sit or if I used to work directly with you? Sowwy, my brain is all mushy from pre-E3 madness.  :(

sorry, i think i've mislead you. i never actually worked at interplay or blackisle, i was merely a message board lurker (like most of the people here). when i said that interplay got really boring, i meant that the website was never updated, more and more people stopped coming by (including the devs :D ), and there were less and less reasons to visit the site. so you shouldn't feel bad as i really wouldn't expect anyone to remember me, except maybe shiftygeezer, as we always had very different opinions...umm, chicken...5 dollars? get outta here...

Guest Mistress
Since KK is dating one of the people who weren't fired from BIS, perhaps she could give us an update with what's happened with interplay? have they gone bankrupt?

I think he works at Midway now.

Since KK is dating one of the people who weren't fired from BIS, perhaps she could give us an update with what's happened with interplay? have they gone bankrupt?

he made it through the layoffs, but I think that he left BIS a month or two ago. - not sure how many people were still with "BIS" when the boards went down, but I'm pretty sure it was less than how many were there at christmas time.

sorry, i think i've mislead you. i never actually worked at interplay or blackisle, i was merely a message board lurker (like most of the people here). when i said that interplay got really boring, i meant that the website was never updated, more and more people stopped coming by (including the devs :D ), and there were less and less reasons to visit the site. so you shouldn't feel bad as i really wouldn't expect anyone to remember me, except maybe shiftygeezer, as we always had very different opinions...umm, chicken...5 dollars? get outta here...

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHhh.... I thought I was loosing it. LOL, thanks for clarifying!

he made it through the layoffs, but I think that he left BIS a month or two ago. - not sure how many people were still with "BIS" when the boards went down, but I'm pretty sure it was less than how many were there at christmas time.

Yep, he left about a month ago to go to Midway.

kKatt,

you could say that chickenloversteve is on this message board right now, and that he also says "hi". :lol:

sorry for all the confusion, i was just seeing if anyone could add 283.09912 + 2.00856X(4--2.014) together to get 4. but, i suppose not, as i don't see many at all from the bgda forums here.

:o

you could say that chickenloversteve is on this message board right now, and that he also says "hi". :)

CHICKENLOVER! lol, all you had to say was your old handle there. I remember you! :D HI