Piers Morgan ousts Larry King

Walsingham

Piers Morgan? Isn't he the former editor of the Mirror who got fired for those hoax photographs? I didn't even know he did TV.

To be clear, those were hoax photographs showing British soldiers abusing Iraqi POWs.

And yes, this is the same Piers Moron who made a career out of cheap and nasty journalism, before moving on to a career in cheap and nasty TV.

This particularly rapid, unintelligible patter isn't generally heard, and if it is, it doesn't matter.

"People LIKE you, so all those tards watching America's Got Talent, like yourself, keep him on the TV. I feel the same way about Simon Cowell."

The only 'tard' is the one whining and being all butthurt bcause people watch certain shows/people he dislikes.

Bottom line is Morgan > King and only tards prefer King. L0LZ

I don't care about King, heck I don't give a rats ass about Morgan either, they're both a couple of nobodies from my perspective. I also don't care what the hell you watch on TV, merely pointing out that Piers Morgan is scum, I hope he stays on that side of the pond, I don't know anyone who'll miss him, and when you watch any show with him in, it keeps him in the public conciousness. Maybe he did reject the UK, but I hope it was as a result of us rejecting him first. The most important thing that you've failed to pick up on, is that I am celebrating his leaving! It's great news, one less idiot on the box contributing to another generation of ignorant gormless wankers.

I suppose that comes over to you as whining because you obviously have suffered for a long time with comprehension, I was actually a little be shocked that you was so witty initially about all this, very out of character.

At the end of the day it seems we both come away smiling, you have your gutter trash D-list celeb-scum, and I don't have to worry about him popping up on TV at 9pm interviewing some chav harlot with bloons for breasts.

WE! BOTH! WIN!

Edit: :) formatting/grammar etc...

Edited by Nightshape

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

Can I just mention, since you bring it up, that I'm in the market for a cheap chav harlot with bloons for breasts, if there are any going spare.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Can I just mention, since you bring it up, that I'm in the market for a cheap chav harlot with bloons for breasts, if there are any going spare.

In addition to hangovers, we obviously also share a similar taste in women! :no:

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

And here I was thinking you a man of elegance and taste... Clearly any old hooker will do.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

And here I was thinking you a man of elegance and taste... Clearly any old hooker will do.

It has been a long dry year, my boy.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I don't watch the show, so it doesn't matter at all to me. I guess Ryan Seacrest couldn't get out of his AI contract, harhar. :p

But from my strictly US-entertainment TV PoV, I'm wondering why CNN producers think America, who mostly only knows him from AGT/Apprentice, would accept him/take him seriously in this type of role in the first place? Are they banking on non-US audiences via broadcasting it over CNN International & whatnot?

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

My guess would be that he offered to work for peanuts so he could make up the money from other media whoring.

For my money I'd suggest the alternative scheme of tethering him to a post in Khabul Market, and letting the local boy-botherers have their way with him. As a message of cultural sensitivity, you understand.

-Elwood Blues