NWCon6

Skunkeen

aquanaut_logo.gif

NWCon6 is the sixth online convention for players of Neverwinter Nights and Neverwinter Nights 2. The Con includes many games, as well as in-game and chat-based seminars where experts will share their NWN knowledge on DMing, gaming, building, and more. Check out this page for more information about how YOU can participate in the Con!

http://www.nwcon.net/

Moved to the gaming section...

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I remember Skunkeen as someone who was quite happy to roleplay a rape sequence... *tsk* may not be the same person, but it still makes me shudder to think of this moment, even years on.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

Did you know that many actors are 'happy' to role-play rapists/ As well as mass murderers, child abusers, spousal abusers, and other heinous beings? How sick and twisted of them!!!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Nightshape made a likewise post last time I did a NWCon4 post here. inspired my sig here for him.

I voice acted in many NWN modules (might hold the record) and have done live stage theater. DM hundreds of roleplay story adventures for a lot of folks. I have done more story villain roles. I suggest the NWN2 module "King for a day" where I finally voice the "protagonist" might help you move on Nightshape from being a shuddering scared forum troll turd when I visit here.

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=NWN2M...tail&id=341

I'm sorry did I actually say anything negative? Merely that the S/N reminded me of an experience I once had. Frankly it was chilling, and grim, and evil. Never said I had a problem with it though...

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!