Ask Monte

Monte Carlo

Dear Monte,

I am now playing Baldur's Gate again to satisfy my tunnel-fighting needs, but surely you have the connoisseur's knowledge of hidden gems. How best should I resolve my tunnel-fighting urges?

Tigranes

HAHA, I'm again beating Monte to the punch.

Boot up Dragon Age: Origins. Fight in tunnels until urge to commit suicide strikes. o:)

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Again, from personal experience, may I suggest you drink a litre of cheap rice whisky and charge a pack of large sewer rats waving a water bottle? You may have to enter sewers to do this. The rice whisky will help in this respect also.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Tunnel Fighting urges are tough, I feel your pain.

I find that the original Sacred Gold, which is so cheap it's silly, booted up and played for an hour or two scratches that itch.

There a couple of half-decent BG2 mods that also provide an adequate tunnel-fighting fix.

sonsofgygax.JPG

Isn't there a bit in The Witcher where you get invited by a women to her cave for some politics? I remember saying to my friend "I hope both of those is a euphemism. Because if one of them isn't this is going to be weird and possibly boring."

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.