Health kid issue

Minchi

Question

Hey I just made past that part where the game freezes and encountered another issue where u buy the med kits and guess what they don't show up in your inventory and it totally pisses me off but again i might be missing something so if anyone could clearify do u need to equip it or it automatically equips?

And now the game is becoming impossible to play because your always dying... ;)

6 answers to this question

In your inventory, gadget screen, equip them in your gadget slots.

Remember you can only carry a limited amount (which gets increased the more you use them) but you can use multiple slots to carry more if so desired.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

In your inventory, gadget screen, equip them in your gadget slots.

Remember you can only carry a limited amount (which gets increased the more you use them) but you can use multiple slots to carry more if so desired.

Actually you get more per gadget slot if you buy the upgrade. Yes you can still stick them in multiple gadget slots if needed, as was mentioned.

Edited by Supreme Shogun

But if you let your Endurance charge back up before going to fight again.. Won't need them. I find that's what I do usually. Find someplace to hide for 11 or 12+ seconds. Come back and shoot a couple more. Rinse/repeat. If you get into firefights with 4+ mobs you may really need them. I also found I needed less First Aid Kits overall and used the wall mounted (FREE) ones instead.

A bit cheesy but cuts down costs.