White Gold

Was just wondering if anyone else has heard of this title or put any time into it? I'm thinking of picking it up now that there is an English patch out for it(Since the game is in Russian). I was pretty excited about this title, from the makers of Boiling Point, until I heard that it was getting an English release, but have renewed my interest with the information of an English patch and I wanted to see if anyone else was interested in this title or was already playing it?

Was just wondering if anyone else has heard of this title or put any time into it? I'm thinking of picking it up now that there is an English patch out for it(Since the game is in Russian). I was pretty excited about this title, from the makers of Boiling Point, until I heard that it was getting an English release, but have renewed my interest with the information of an English patch and I wanted to see if anyone else was interested in this title or was already playing it?

Never ever heard of it, mate. :*

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Yes. I have been following this and Deep Shadows other title, The Precursors, for a long while now.

Unfortunately, the likelihood of either of these games ever getting a western release is very slim. Deep Shadows seem to have gone out of business and their official board has been me and approximately five other people going at it since mid 2009. I don't know when White Gold was released, but I know that The Precursors was released in December 2009 in Russia, and I have been trying to obtain a copy ever since. It's nigh on impossible unless you know someone trustworthy in Russia who can mail it directly to you. I don't.

The Bukkake way is the only way you're ever going to get to play any of these titles, it seems.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Yes. I have been following this and Deep Shadows other title, The Precursors, for a long while now.

Unfortunately, the likelihood of either of these games ever getting a western release is very slim. Deep Shadows seem to have gone out of business and their official board has been me and approximately five other people going at it since mid 2009. I don't know when White Gold was released, but I know that The Precursors was released in December 2009 in Russia, and I have been trying to obtain a copy ever since. It's nigh on impossible unless you know someone trustworthy in Russia who can mail it directly to you. I don't.

What! God damn it, I was looking forward to the Precursors.

cylon_basestar_eye.gif

What can I say. I'm playing it (The Precursors) right now with the excellent fan made translation patch.

It's a sci-fi RPG with first person shooter combat on the ground and Freelancer combat in space. You actually get to fly your own spaceship between planets and space stations! When you're on the ground, you get to drive cars and fly helicopters, fight weird and wonderful enemies, solve hundreds of quests and engage in a pretty weak main story (which might be because of the translation not being 100% all the time..). This game is excellent.

If I could, I would buy it in a heartbeat. Publishers suck.

Ok, that may have sounded bad. I meant I would buy an English version in an ordinary store in a heartbeat. I am not Bukkake.

If anyone else is interested: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Precursors-PC-DVD-Ne...=item45f32c8a5d

I can vouch for the seller. Decent price, fast delivery. It is a hassle to install and stuff though since everything is in Russian until you can overwrite the game files with the ones from the translation patch.

I have an RSS wherever someone mentions "bukkake" on teh intrawebz. So... where is it? :sorcerer::(:)

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Hm I have been interested in Precursors for some time even if dev comments did not exactly inspire confidence with the game splitting talk.

It is nice to see the game available through non-bukkake way.

Edited by Mera

I shudder to ask, what is the bukake way ?
When not the soil, but the petals of the flower are sprinkled with water.

When you put the coal on the mantlepiece, not the hearth.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.