Some personal screenshots

Judging from those screens, AP would have to be like the most graphically awesome PS2 game ever conceived. Like SCEA engineers from the year 2050 came back in time and sprinkled powdered unicorn horn on the code to make it render magically delicious on the PS2.

Definitely looks like there's a good deal of negative hyperbole re: the graphics floating around in some of the reviews to me.

Edited by Sid Nitzerglobin

I really dislike that advanced stealth armor. I have held off buying it cuzz it just looks ridiculous. I really wish they had done some cooler looking stealth armor. I mean, that thing looks like hes gonna go and do some bike stunts or something. lol.

I really dislike that advanced stealth armor. I have held off buying it cuzz it just looks ridiculous. I really wish they had done some cooler looking stealth armor. I mean, that thing looks like hes gonna go and do some bike stunts or something. lol.

Hence why I never use it. :)

I am trying a play through now with using street clothing vs armor because the stealth stuff looks bad and the non stealth looks like you are going to war. I want something more Bourne/Bond looking not Ghost Recon or X Games.

Yep, it looks fine to me.

*scratches head*

The spate of somewhat extreme anti-AP reactions seems so odd.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

stealth armor is kind of an oxymoron anyway when you think about it

stealth armor is kind of an oxymoron anyway when you think about it

Well it does protect you, even if the measure of protection provided is pretty much 0. :(

Anyway, I liked how it looked.

Nice pictures, I see you used the same armour I did. My next run I am going to try it all in plain clothes, if I can. :D

That's what I'm using on Hard, and its not all that "hard" lol. I just can't stand the look of the "armor" in the game, it all looks like Halo or something. A simple bulletproof vest and a holster would look WAY better than divingsuithalogundamassaulthero armor