The usual game versions' mayhem

What platform are you playing the game on?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. What platform are you playing/going to play the game on?

• PC
    • Xbox 360
    • Playstation 3

Though many people will vote various systems PC will win hands down. Why? Because this is an online poll and people need a PC to vote. :D

So kinda pointless and biased because of that factor.

Also PC here.

A lot of people that use a console go on games forums anyway, it's just that this particular developer boards are more orentier towards PC gamers.

Bought the 360 version. No need for Steam etc. + 40" tv I use with my 360 persuaded me.

You know your PC will love you for hooking it up to that TV. Plus the PC can actually run games in 1080.

ROOT II III IV V VI VII OCTAVE

When we finally start living it has become too late

Trapped inside this Octavarium

Bought the 360 version. No need for Steam etc. + 40" tv I use with my 360 persuaded me.

You know your PC will love you for hooking it up to that TV. Plus the PC can actually run games in 1080.

It is hooked up, but I would have to get myself a wireless mouse and keyboard and move a table in front of the tv etc. :p

Hate the living, love the dead.

PC for a couple of reasons..

1. I dont own a console, other than an old NES down in the basement somewhere.

2. Some crafty individual can probably get it modded, change textures etc. Other UE3 games have had that treatment

3. Because 2 points would be too little and I couldnt think of anything else.

Ps3 version for me, was great little game, loved the art style, reminded me of borderlands and how they went there own design way, hopefully ap2 comes to ps3 again :D

Some Trolls, arnt looking for anything logical, they cant be questioned, talked to, reasoned or negosiated with, some trolls just want watch the forums burn