It's Hot

Walsingham

My problem is its like 13 degrees outside, and 26 inside. And we moved to a new place that has stupid windows our air conditioner doesn't fit in. So we have 3 fans going and the window open and that lowers the temp by about a degree.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

What are you people on about? Cold is great. Observe:

When you are cold, you can have hot drinks and wear more clothes.

When you are hot, you are tired and taking off your clothes creates all kinds of problems.

I hate wearing clothes, though. Maybe because 75% of the year it's not necessary. :D

Quit your ****ing winging. 30 Celsius isn't hot. It's perfect. Good beer and swimming weather.

Your entire country is boiling all the time, there's a reason nobody wears shoes half the time.

Hehe. I wish I was on the coast though. You'd be unlucky if the temperature drops below 15 degrees there in Winter.

Cold is great too, though. Fire up a nice heater with some mates and just laze in front of it on beanbags watching TV or drinking or similar. Crisp morning jogs after a frost are also great because you know the day will be bright and sunny.

Everything I said above excludes Tasmania, aka mini New Zealand.

Edited by Krezack

Anything over 78F is 'too farking warm"

Anything under 42F is "too farking cold."

Loathe humidity, not fond of living in snow.

Therefore, my primary residence will always be the Bay Area, California.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

there's a reason nobody wears shoes half the time.

Yes. It's because Ozzies are bloody savages.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Your entire country is boiling all the time, there's a reason nobody wears shoes half the time.

That is only because some of the venomous creep are hard to spot iniside your shoes.

It's almost winter now and freezing cold at 16 degrees (Celcius). It even rains every now and then. Looking forward to summer again.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

It's raining again. :/

The extended wintery weather has been good for my allergies, so that's a plus.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

It's raining again. :/

The extended wintery weather has been good for my allergies, so that's a plus.

Good for you. I'm pretty much allergic to everything except oxygen (even there, I have some doubts) and the only period of the year where I don't have problem it's summer.

It is now overcast again. You may disperse.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.