Gamesradar too is having a 'AP week'

I haven't played Mass Effect 2, but going by the vignette, Scarlet Lake's voice actress did a very good job on the character.

Subject Zero is a woman who grew up being tortured as part of a science experiment. She's a complete psychopath.

The voice acting for her is superb.

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

I haven't played Mass Effect 2, but going by the vignette, Scarlet Lake's voice actress did a very good job on the character.

Subject Zero is a woman who grew up being tortured as part of a science experiment. She's a complete psychopath.

She's the tatooed one, right? I don't remember if I ever heard her voice acting though.

I'll buy ME2 sooner or later (I'm not totally convinced by their 'streamlining' but the consensus seems to be that the combat is fun and that the missions are varied enough..), though it's not exactly a priority right now.

I enjoyed the first one, even with all its flaws.

She's the tatooed one, right? I don't remember if I ever heard her voice acting though.

I'll buy ME2 sooner or later (I'm not totally convinced by their 'streamlining' but the consensus seems to be that the combat is fun and that the missions are varied enough..), though it's not exactly a priority right now.

I enjoyed the first one, even with all its flaws.

Go ahead and buy it. Yeah, the inventory and character building systems were gutted, but it's still a fun shooter with a great story and a few RPG mechanics.

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

Go ahead and buy it. Yeah, the inventory and character building systems were gutted, but it's still a fun shooter with a great story and a few RPG mechanics.

Eh, it's mainly a money problem. Is ME2 or AP, this month, and since I was anticipating AP since October I guess Mass Effect 2 will wait a little bit more (and maybe the price will go down a little bit more?).

I'll also throw in my support for ME2. I don't necessarily approve of gutting out some of those things mentioned (instead of improving them which would've been better) but I think it made for a more enjoyable game in the end. ME1 gameplay suffered a bit from being too in the middle of an action game and a RPG, sorta took the worst characteristics from both if you ask me. ME2 moves it more towards action which, again, is a shame in some ways but I also think the game is not as tedious to play. The characters are also way more interesting.

And yep, the voiceacting for Subject Zero was good.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Eh, it's mainly a money problem. Is ME2 or AP, this month, and since I was anticipating AP since October I guess Mass Effect 2 will wait a little bit more (and maybe the price will go down a little bit more?).

Tsk, that's an awkward place to be...

Hm, I'd say if you want your rp urges satisfied.. try AP more.. (sure I can't say for definite, but it looks/sounds more likely to satisfy those urges) , ME2 is a lot of fun in it's ways but its much more a shooter with some slight rp aspects.

If it's gone this long without you getting ME2, but you've been anticipating AP since October.. that seems to suggest ME2 can wait a touch longer :)

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Tsk, that's an awkward place to be...

Hm, I'd say if you want your rp urges satisfied.. try AP more.. (sure I can't say for definite, but it looks/sounds more likely to satisfy those urges) , ME2 is a lot of fun in it's ways but its much more a shooter with some slight rp aspects.

If it's gone this long without you getting ME2, but you've been anticipating AP since October.. that seems to suggest ME2 can wait a touch longer :)

I'm not exactly complaining, it's not like, if I don't buy a game now I can't buy it later (I mean, I discovered Deus Ex just recently!). :p

The stealth article is good news to me. I wanted all the kung-fu animation and a$$ kicking but be stealthy too. I don't care if I get fury or not, but using a rifle, disarming cameras, having a sweet pistol, chain shot and some karate action is totally solid. Hurry up June 1!!!!111