This is not a good idea. Why?

Because it will make the game tedious. There is a direct inverse correlation between tediousness and fun factor.

Games that are not fun generally do not sell well.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Ha! Now you've done it. Attacking my geek sensibilities now huh?!

Ok pal, name me some uberkewl crpg's where food directly effects a character's fighting skills.

And I'll counter with just how 'food' is totally unnecessary and having to constantly feed yourself is pure tedium.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

Guest Michael Chu

KotOR2 will not require you to eat to keep up your peak fighting, talking and other heroic-type abilities.

That's not to say Star Wars doesn't have some great food moments... blue milk, Yoda eating Luke's rations, Chewbacca going after the big thing of meat on Endor...

"That's not to say Star Wars doesn't have some great food moments... blue milk, Yoda eating Luke's rations, Chewbacca going after the big thing of meat on Endor..."

Don't forget Aunt Beru's mad cooking skillz.

Speaking of food and peoples' needs in SW, another thing pops into mind. There are completely NO latrines/bathrooms/whatever-slang-you-want-to-use in the SW films/books. Makes you wonder whether people in the SW universe have that urge to heed the nature's call at all...

thats a load of crap dude..... rpg, mmorpg i proved you wrong so booya

Puhleaze. Notice my "uberkewl crpg" clause?

Go back to yo mama little boy.

All kidding aside...if you really want combat bonuses there are those stimulants that Canderous can hook you up with. Why eat?

Seriously. Have you thought this through? Eating to constantly offset your hero's super-metabolism is not fun. It is tedious. There is no good reason why it should be included. Eating and bathroom breaks are best left to the imagination. Just assume that they do all those mundane biological functions when we're not looking. Everytime the phone rings and you pause the game, just assume that that is their cue to go to the head.

whats wrong with posting... nothing... whats wrong with posting excessivly... nothing

Click here.

See: Spam

Actually, you're not that bad. Your enthusiasm is admirable, but message board junkies will respect your posts more if you put a little more effort into thought.

AND I still say food is a bad idea. Teeeeeeedious.