UK PC Gamer FO:NV Info

TheHarlequin

Do you still have to have that goddamn pipboy thing strapped to your forearm all the time?

Weapon str requirements for firearms?

Edited by Slowtrain
Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

What do you mean "goddamn" pipboy? That's an icon to Fallout!

Not strapped immoveably to your forearm like some piece of cyber-bondage gear.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Knowing Bethesda it's more likely to be a bit of a cyber-chastity belt. :o

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

It always helps to read your posts in this voice:

droopyq.jpg

Whatever helps. :o