Inventor Unveils $7000 Talking Sex Robot

Guard Dog

Customer to doll: "May I put a bag over your head?"

Doll to customer: "If that excites you, my love, then yes."

Customer to seller: "I'll take her."

We could sell bags with celebrity heads on them. We could make millions.

Edit: I think it

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

It's funny but Blade Runner and BSG seem a little less improbable now.

Actually Meshugger brings up a really good point. How long until they start producing a child version for the sickos out there? How will that be recieved? Would that help with the problem of sexual abuse of kids by giving the pervs an outlet or encourage it?

There is one other thing about that robot that just makes me go eeww, when you are done with it you have to clean it out...eeww.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

From what I've read in some articles these robot dolls have been around for some time, and are popular among rich kid circles in college... They used to cost exorbitant sums to rent, and I'd hazard a guess that child versions have also been available albeit only among "people who know people".

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

From what I've read in some articles these robot dolls have been around for some time, and are popular among rich kid circles in college... They used to cost exorbitant sums to rent, and I'd hazard a guess that child versions have also been available albeit only among "people who know people".

You didn't hear it from me, but you can get one from Hades One.

manthing2.jpg

There is one other thing about that robot that just makes me go eeww, when you are done with it you have to clean it out...eeww.

Surely you just buy two? Have them clean each other. :p

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Or wait for the Phillips/Norelco* self-cleaning model which you can use in the shower.

*You have to admit it's getting better. It's getting better all the time!

manthing2.jpg

Or wait for the Phillips/Norelco* self-cleaning model which you can use in the shower.

*You have to admit it's getting better. It's getting better all the time!

I'd just take mine to the drive-thru carwash. The way I always clean my girlfriends.

-Elwood Blues

I can't believe that nobody has addressed a major technical issue with the robot: It talks! Does it come with a mute button? You know for when it starts to nag. :nuke:

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif