Heavy Rain

I meant the

ending where he ends up in the ARI world, the guy who puts on his glasses isn't a drug addict, right?

Ah, yeah, true. I think that was more just the devs wanting to cap that bit off

and give a bit of a nod to the player. After all, it seems like ARI has it's own little world (with the magical butler that appears only in the ARI)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Yep, and given the quality jump between Indigo and Heavy Rain, it's gonna be awesome.

Still a bit uncanny valley.

They need to learn how to do consistancy within the story, MAJOR plot holes just result in the executions of an epic facepalm.

They need to fix the basic gameplay, holding R2 to move COME ON!

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

Still a bit uncanny valley.

They need to learn how to do consistancy within the story, MAJOR plot holes just result in the executions of an epic facepalm.

They need to fix the basic gameplay, holding R2 to move COME ON!

I think their mainly just learning how not to go insane with the story. I mean people don't want a 60 hour Final Fantasy scale story (I don't think it'd work) but it seems like they're getting better about length (and not going "OH SH!T! We don't have the room to cram what we want on here!" and then tying up the story quickly). As to movement controls, I was fine with them, just took a tiny bit of getting used to but I can't imagine how it could be better given what they were using.

To a degree it was. And several of the supporting characters were just kinda stereotypes (blake, hassan...).

One thing that bugged me

after the night club scenes it's hinted that Norman is going to investigate Madison, who IIRC he's never met. And nothing happens, then Madison calls him to tell him about the location of Shaun, as if they'd met and trusted each other. Similarly you can have Ethan and Madison get together, but they NEVER seem to actually get together when it's all over (they both admit they're falling in love).

How was the dialogue? From the trailers it looked pretty ****ty, wondering if it's more bearable in the full game.

It's really good, it's better than most that you see, but they didn't clean up the accents on their characters (Lt. Blake for example has a boston accent, while one of the females has a VERY french accent).

To a degree it was. And several of the supporting characters were just kinda stereotypes (blake, hassan...).

One thing that bugged me

after the night club scenes it's hinted that Norman is going to investigate Madison, who IIRC he's never met. And nothing happens, then Madison calls him to tell him about the location of Shaun, as if they'd met and trusted each other. Similarly you can have Ethan and Madison get together, but they NEVER seem to actually get together when it's all over (they both admit they're falling in love).

Either I'm misreading what you're saying, or you've gone through a different route from me.

I'm pretty sure Norman and Madison see each other in at least one variation of the escape from the finger-cutting thing. Probably the one where you get captured, but I could be wrong. Not sure what you mean about Ethan and Madison not getting together - that's definitely different from my game. :(

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

One thing that bugged me

Either I'm misreading what you're saying, or you've gone through a different route from me.

I'm pretty sure Norman and Madison see each other in at least one variation of the escape from the finger-cutting thing. Probably the one where you get captured, but I could be wrong. Not sure what you mean about Ethan and Madison not getting together - that's definitely different from my game. :lol:

well in my game Ethan has been captured the second time and thus his ending is him being cut loose to visit with his son while his ex tells him "sorry". And Madison in my game didn't see Norman. Well Norman saw her but had no clue who she was.