Jason Bourne build

Tech, Pistol, Martial Arts, Conversation (?) - James Bond

Martial Arts, Pistol, Stealth, Sniper - Bourne

Machine Guns, Shotguns, Sniper, Explosives (?) - Bauer

Not too sure, but this is how I'd go about it.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Martial Arts, Pistol, Stealth, Sniper - Bourne

I most definetely agree with this definition of Bourne. And as far as specialization goes, I think I would choose Stealth, Martial Arts and Pistols. And mix the rest of the points between Assault Rifles (in which the sniper rifles are) and Toughness.

But another question : what would be for you the perfect "pacifist", the kind of guy that tries to dodge all the enemies? Probably a focus on Stealth, Sabotage and Technical Aptitude, with a little flavor of pistols on the side...

I would choose the perks Ingenuity, Amnesia and Plain Appearance.

And I will hunt down the Obsidian staff, one by one, if those aren't actual in-game perks.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Yeah! And Bauer could have "Look Stressed all the time", "Ending a call without saying goodbye" and a perk that makes every house you exit explode.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

A lot of quick camera movements so you can't see the action, but know that something crazy is going on. :)

:huh: Probably why I'm not a huge fan of the Bourne movies.

I'll be working on my Jack Bauer torture skillz and screaming in people's face "WHERE IS THE PLUTONIUM/NUCLEAR DEVICE/DEADLY GAS/INSERT DOOMSDAY DEVICE HERE!?"

So... uh... there WILL be a torture/angry yelling stat right? :aiee:

We also need a 'DAMN IT' stat. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7u0TBUEu_w

Edited by GreasyDogMeat