FO:NV: The Return of Gameplay Mechanics Discussion

Pidesco

Reading the Beth boards, and seeing the occasional "demand" for the Enclave, I've thought about it and ...wow. They were in 2 games. 2. And I already feel like I had enough of them as a faction for a lifetime. Boring and redundant. And some other insulting things too.

It makes it easy to tell who hasn't played Fallout 2 :thumbsup:

But seriously, please no enclave. They're boring. Seriously how many times can one buzz through a cut n' paste enclave quest line where the player is involved in stopping their rise to power (even though they shouldn't have the personnel or resources to keep trying.)

Reading the Beth boards, and seeing the occasional "demand" for the Enclave, I've thought about it and ...wow. They were in 2 games. 2. And I already feel like I had enough of them as a faction for a lifetime. Boring and redundant. And some other insulting things too.

It makes it easy to tell who hasn't played Fallout 2 :thumbsup:

:lol:

MGS - :x
Much much much much muuuuuuuuch better then other interactive movies, like Plumbers don't wear ties.

Anyway, so what's with that fog? It was the first thing I noticed, when I watched the trailer in HD

It's creepy.

And deserts get fog too. :thumbsup:

-edit:

Also I've seen very fine and talc like desert dust look like that.

Edited by Mikhailian

But for all of us, there will come a point where it does matter, and it's gonna be like having a miniature suit-head shoving sticks up your butt all the time. - Tigranes

You couldn't access some areas of DC without going through metro stations; quests like the nuka-cola challenge made metro stations more important too. More than a few metro stations were part of sidequests. (The Family, Fireants ect..)
Syraxis...someone...explain it to him..this is just... too much.. I can't handle this much.

I can hear my brain frying.

Edited by Oner

You couldn't access some areas of DC without going through metro stations; quests like the nuka-cola challenge made metro stations more important too. More than a few metro stations were part of sidequests. (The Family, Fireants ect..)
Syraxis...someone...explain it to him..this is just... too much.. I can't handle this much.

Kid loves to grasp for arguments. :thumbsup:

Kid loves to grasp for arguments. :thumbsup:

Is somebody trying to justify those god-aweful subway tunnels? Because that was one of the most universaly despised aspects of fo3...

But for all of us, there will come a point where it does matter, and it's gonna be like having a miniature suit-head shoving sticks up your butt all the time. - Tigranes

Is somebody trying to justify those god-aweful subway tunnels? Because that was one of the most universaly despised aspects of fo3...

The reason why bethsoft games have so many filler areas has been solved, the fans love them.

Excuse me while I go weep a little for the low standards of todays' gamers.

Yes. Read from here if you're interested.

Omg... you know what? I've got things to do today, and I won't be able reach any of my daily goals from the toxic headspace that guy just put me in.

You two are braver, stronger of will, and more resolute than I shall ever be.

Now if you'll pardon me, I've got to que up at the finacial aid office and NOT mutter to myself like a crazy person.

Edited by Mikhailian

You two are braver, stronger of will, and more resolute than I shall ever be.

You trudged through the filth and held your ground.

Brothers, I think we fought valiantly today.

Edited by Syraxis

I'm still fighting. I hate explaining someone's poorly constructed argument to them. -.-

The emperor would be proud brother, I wish this man's army had more of you. *salute*

Nah, I'm done trudging through the playground. Even though I've already constructed counter-arrangements of those to me after I stated I was done [in the thread].

Semper Fi. I fear no evil, FOR I AM FEAR INCARNATE! *salute*

I think I'm done too. Have to get up early (8:00 AM is early, okay?) to go role playing. $.$

Edited by Oner