Any word on how we'll maintain stealth?

Frankly, I don't trust steam. Ive bought 2 games and downloaded 6 demos from them, 1 game has worked. Valve is a great company, ive just decided not to use steam anymore. As for Deus Ex, I haven't bought a PC game for four years, so I probably wouldn't start with a game that i havent heard of since recently.

pac-man wins.

salamando.gif

build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

so I probably wouldn't start with a game that i haven't heard of since recently.
It's a game everyone just admires in silence. Words are not needed, we have seen the Light, verbal confirmation is unnecessary.

"Hey guys, it was released in 2000 so it must suck."

You can get it for $10 on Steam. You don't have to play it, but if everyone says something is good, there might be something to it.

Everyone said HL2 was awesome. So I tried it and it sucked.

LEAVE HIM ALOOOONE.

You need to realize the truth: it is you that sucks. I mean really, if EVERYONE says that something is super special awesome and you don't like it at all, don't you ever get the feeling that maybe something is wrong with you? :p

Frankly, I don't trust steam. Ive bought 2 games and downloaded 6 demos from them, 1 game has worked. Valve is a great company, ive just decided not to use steam anymore. As for Deus Ex, I haven't bought a PC game for four years, so I probably wouldn't start with a game that i havent heard of since recently.

pac-man wins.

*scribbles some notes*

Yes yes, carry on.

"Hey guys, it was released in 2000 so it must suck."

You can get it for $10 on Steam. You don't have to play it, but if everyone says something is good, there might be something to it.

Everyone said HL2 was awesome. So I tried it and it sucked.

LEAVE HIM ALOOOONE.

You need to realize the truth: it is you that sucks. I mean really, if EVERYONE says that something is super special awesome and you don't like it at all, don't you ever get the feeling that maybe something is wrong with you? :p

Nah, after a while I noticed people here thought the same as me, and a bunch at the escapist too.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

pac-man wins.

*scribbles some notes*

Yes yes, carry on.

So, as I was saying, I, in all my rich snobby british greatness, can not be burdened to spend some of my infinite fortune on one of these things you call a "computer game". In the near future, I may have my cyborg butler Chives make me a copy, but until then, alas, this game will not be in my extensive collection (sips some of his 1912 scotch)

speaking of which, I demand everyone read this exerpt from the greatest dialogue ever made.

----Ah, the delicate flavor of fresh handmade by a man with no arms swedish bourbon. A bit too strong for my liking, but a very fine delicacy none the less.

----Yes, yes it is. By the way did you happen to review the new issue of wine afficinado there is a quite intriguing article about the creation process of a 1944 german blood red Holocaust edition wine

----Yes, i found it quite intriguing. I will have to make my way to germany in the coming days to see if i may find an exsquisite sample of it.

----I will have to come with for I hear it is quiet extravagant

----Ah, that reminds me, in the last issue of wine affcinado i saw a extremely rare 1912 Pinot Noir Scotch. As soon as i saw the picture, i made my way to Ireland to sample its extravagant flavor. I quickly bought it at a steep price of 2000 euros, but i found it was worth it when i took my first sip of its elegant flavor. My taste buds seemed to bow down and succumb to its almost unnaturally fine flavor, not too strong but just right. I believe i still have enough for two more glasses, and now seems like a fitting time.

* Takes out two glasses and pours the scotch*

Cheers to good health and infinite wealth.

----Yes cheers to infininte wealth and spitting on the poor because we are snobbish and british

*takes a sip*

Oh my goodness this is just heavanly

----Oh, pardon me, i think i hear a ring at the door. ( checks through his high tech optic glass to see who it is) Oh dear, it is just another pitiful beggar. So shall i send him my beloved rabid weasels or pour this burning bucket of hot oil on him. Oh decisions decisions. (takes another sip of his scotch) I hear your wisdom is renowned from all over britian, what advice would you give me?

----Ah! Tough one but I say go with... the weasels they will rip him to shreds.

(Takes another sip.)

Oh my god there's an orgy in my mouth.

---- (pushes a button near his couch)( the muffled screams of the beggar as the weasels rip apart his flesh are barely heard from the living room inside) Oh dear, what a coincedence that a swarm of weasels would attack an innocent beggar ( chuckles to himself ) So whats been happening with your life charles?

---- Oh nothing new Edward just the usual going to an orphanage and giving them a check for 10 thousand dollars on it... that I didn't sign. Hahahahaha I hate poor people

---- Edward heard another ring at the door. "Who could be knocking at my door at this time of night?" Edward cheched through his optic scope just in time to see the mailman being eaten alive. he opened the door and picked up the mail. "oh, what a brilliant chance of luck. Its the new issue of wine affcinado. Just in time, as i just ran out of the other scotch. he quickly skimmed through the pages and was astonished to find a brand new selection. "A rare tigers eye 1567 unopened bourbon. " he said to charles. " we must have it, but it requires you to visit the winery in china" he turned to charles " pack your luggage my good friend "

and so started THE QUEST FOR THE HOLY BOURBON

---- "I laugh at your joke of me packing my own luggage when I have Chives my butler to do it for me. He pulls out his new iPhone 69,000G "Jeeves ready the jet were going to China."

(Cue theme music)

There going on an adventure to find the best alcohol they possibly can there going on an all new adventure cause there the incredibly rich, snobby, pompous wine lovers Edward and Charles.

----a few hours later....

" tis a fine jet you have charles. I look forward to exhausting your wine supply on the journey. So off we go" steps aboard the jet.

----"Thank you my good man. Now lets pop open a 1968 britain royal port shall we" Charles sees a poor person and spits on him. "Chives get rid of this poor man." Chives takes out a fire ax and chops him up. "Thank you Chives just throw him with the rest of the fire wood."

----Ah, the poor beggar has so many uses. Lets have a toast to our spoiled richness, shall we?

----"Yes he does so to good health lots of wealth and an incredible immune to getting drunk. So Edward by the way how did you get your riches?"

----Unlike a lot of so called rich people, i got my fortune the hard way. I took over all the nuclear reactors in russia and threatened the government of Japan, Brazil and Mongolia to give me an infinite supply of fame and money or i will push a small button near my sofa that drops a hydrogen bomb on each city of the country.( takes another sip of his royal port) What about you? I never really heard how you got to have a pile of wealth like me. (takes another sip of it) This is good. You sure have an eye for picking only the finest.

----"Yes this is very delicious." Takes another sip "I own the Carpet, Carpet supermarket Carpet garage (I saw it on a comercial) I also own Bed, Bath, and Beyond, and I recently bought Barack Obama so I have all his money."

----Ah, a nice way to go. I should think about corrupting a president sometime. ( the aircraft touches down in China.) It seems were here. (gives his luggage to chives) Tally ho

----Steps off the Jet "There is no way I will be walking in this filth Jeeves bring me the flying carpet. Chop chop." Sees a chinese man. "Okay I demand all chinese gentlemen wear sunglasses so I don't have to see there slant eyes." Jeeves brings the flying carpet. "Let's go this carpet is stocked with only the best alcohol. Were to next?"

----" Chives, hand me the map" (gets the map) "ugh. A person of my stature cannot be humiliated to read this. Chives, determine our course" (hands the map to chives) and hand me that 1965 French Bourbon. I need something strong to quench the repulsive taste of unfiltered air. "

----"Yes I'm gonna need to drink that two." Chives whisperes in Charles' ear. "Chives says we must go to the chinese winery." Chives whispers in Charles' ear again. "Hey thats a brilliant idea. Say Edward what say we go through the poor section and through plastic food at them."

P.S. This is like a bad episode of family guy.

----"Yes, but why should we throw simple plastic food at them, when i have with me fake food covered with sticky adhesive that when activated burns at 500 degrees celsius. Chives, will you get it out for me? Don't worry, it only sticks to people of poor stature. "

----"That is a most magnificant idea." Starts throwing T-bone steaks that start killing everybody. "You know this is fancy because it is measured in celsius." Takes a sip of alcohol. "Oh we are almost there Chives start preparing the stairs."

----"These new flying carpets are amazing. My Carpet back at the mansion does not come with some of the luxurys like a portable winery and Plasma TVs. I should really upgrade to a more modern one." (The stairs start to unroll) (edward throws a few more apples at the poor people before stepping towards the winery. "After you Charles " Edward said and held open the door.

----"Why thank you sir." Walks down steps sipping his bourbon. "Chives please bring the 12th century roman vinyard wine. Well shall we go Edward my good man."

----" Oh, we are right on time. Chives, start the auction with a starting bid of 30 million. And bring me another scotch. Yes the 1957 one "

----"Just for the humor of it I will bet against you even though we are essentially on a team. 30 million and one."

----"Oh dear, that man in the corner just bet 500 million. Chives, put in a billion for me. And bring me a bourbon, i didn't want a scotch you incompetent fool."

----Stands up. "Sir yes you who bet 500 million I'll have you know I make that in about 15 seconds." Holds up his paddle thing. "53 Billion dollars." Calmly sits down. "Chives poor me a glass of that 12th century roman vinyard wine."

----"ah charles, when will you learn that if you want something, you put all your money into it. Chives, bet 750 billion. That leaves 250 billion as leeway if someone can beat that. "

----"Ha good joke. You said put all your money into it yet you only be 750 billion sure you have at least a zillion dollars in the bank right now." Takes another sip "I bet 100 trillion dollars"

----"I see you called my bluff. Very well, if a zillion dollars is whats in the bank, A zillion dollars is whats getting bet. Chives, you know what to do. And i don't want this bourbon either, just bring the whole selection over here and let me choose."

----"Yes I did and I suppose I can let you win with the zillion dollar bet." Edgar Rorrington walks in" 2 zillion dollars!!" Charles takes another sip. "Oh god its Edgar an australian zillionaire who is my arch rival. 3 zillion dollars."

----(gets a phone call) "Ah, that was the mongolian prime minister. It seems they had a large stock market climb that netted me a tidy sum of profits. Chives, bet 5 zillion" (takes a 1878 dutch bourbon from the cart)" and dispose of the rest of these alchoholic beverages. None of them appeal to my liking"

----"Ah Edward good job you just got us the alcohol. Chives hand me a beverage of your choosing." Chives hands Edward a beer."Chives what the hell is this? Do I look, oh how do they say it blue collar to you?"

----Takes the drink and gets ready to pour it. All of a sudden, Edgar Rorrington steals it.

"Oh dear! Chives chase that man. A person of my stature can not do this thing some people call 'running' " (Takes another sip of his Dutch Bourbon) "chop chop"

----"Yes chase him." Takes a sip of his drink."Wait Edward we can chase him on our flying carpet."

----"Yes, we can. Chives, ready our segways so we do not have to walk to the flying carpet." Takes another sip of his scotch " Chives, will you please hurry up? "

----"Chives must I to every thing." Gets up and walks about ten feet and gets the segways. "Yo the carpet." Grabs a bottle of 1978 French vodka and pours a glass.

----Edward steps onto his segway and starts to move it towards the magic carpet. He takes a 1974 Belgian Scotch out of the portable winery on it and pours himself a glass. " Charles, you should really think about hiring an android butler. He is much more loyal and reliable than Chives, the newer models can be in two places at once, and best of all, they come with a portable wine maker with grapes from over 75 countries. Im sure hed do a much better job then Chives here, and Chives already has a substantial fortune to keep him from being put in the poor category "

----"I can't fire chives he's my brother." Rides up to the carpet and pulls out a piece of Edgars hair. "Carpet follow this DNA trail." He then takes another sip of vodka.

----"Oh, im terribly sorry if i offended you with that Charles, its just i think he may need to cut down on the cupcakes, if you know what i mean. " (Lays down on the carpet) " if you don't mind, i am going to get a little bit of sleep on the trip. "

----"Dont worry I'm not offenses at all. Also I think he may be skimming off the top of our alcohol so we need to keep an eye on him." grabs a 1921 English port and pours a glass. "Ah I love my life."

----" As do i, but i think i would be so much happier if we caught edgar rollington and got that precious wine back." (runs out of wine) " Carpet! make me another Bourbon. And do so with the upmost haste, if you will. "

----"I see Edgar chives jump on him." Takes a sip of his port.

----(chives tackles edgar) (edward rides his segway over) "so Edgar, you thought you could still my delicious drink? You were wrong, as usual. Charles, i believe i need you renowned wisdom again. What should we do with our meddlesome friend?" (takes a sip of his bourbon)

----"I believe that we should throw him in the jellyfish tank as we laugh at his misfortune drinking our drink he tried to steal."

----"A brilliant idea. Chives, ready the jellyfish "

----"Chop chop Chives." Chives throws Edgar into the tank. "You deserve this Edgar just suck it up like a gentleman."

And So ended... THE QUEST FOR THE HOLY BOURBON

Edited by AlphaPro

salamando.gif

build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Holy double post, batman!

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Double post? I don't see no double post nowhere.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

It's okay, AlphaPro, I support you.