In the case of Congo vs Norway

Blarghagh

Yeah I heard about this. I really don't see Norway paying up. Although it's quite a funny case. With the exception of the dead driver.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

...And the two poor bastards who are stuck down in the Congo. EDIT: This is in response to Walsh. I feel for the dead driver's loved ones, sure, but think of the two guys from Norway.

Hey, Norway is rich. They should just show their muscle. Hire the US to invade. Come to think of it, probably cheaper to pay the Congo.

Seriously, 500 Billion bucks is just crazy. That's not chump change for anyone. Hell, the ridiculous stimulous package is less than a trillion.

Edited by Aristes

I understand the charge is espionage and murder. There was some mention that they were security contractors, that is to say mercenaries, is this just fabrication. I can't see them working for the Norwegian government though. I mean they aren't exactly known for their adventurous foreign policy, If the Congo(ese ?) were out for money you would think they would demand something that Norway could actually pay. I think there must be good political capital in a high profile case about espionage. Colonial aggression is an easy sell for the locals.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

I think it is likely the chaps were mercs. An old trick is for an employer to fabricate a court case against mercenaries who are due to get paid. Typically the mercs opt to run for it rather than turn up in court.

Alternatively they may be prospecters or journalists.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Initially, those two norskinincompoops fsc*ed up, running around in the jungle playing Rambo. If the Congolese weren't such corrupt halfwits they could've kept the moral highground in this case and used the media to deter other western paramilitary yahoo-wannabes from doing monkey-business in their country. Now they're the laughingstock instead. It's a bit sad actually. French (which is a fake name) is from my hometown. I have no idea what those cooks are doing down there. No norwegian does. Most people up here just shake their heads and snicker at the whole thing.

J.