FO:NV

Darque

It'll happen. I'm just waiting for the smashing announcement by Feargie that goes along the lines of "OH YAY! WE OBSIDIANITES GOT BOUGHT OVER BY BETHESDA. Nao joo all PHAIL while we is buying diamond studded sweeeming pools!."

Whoa, I thought I was the only one that had that prediction. :down:

It'll happen. I'm just waiting for the smashing announcement by Feargie that goes along the lines of "OH YAY! WE OBSIDIANITES GOT BOUGHT OVER BY BETHESDA. Nao joo all PHAIL while we is buying diamond studded sweeeming pools!."

Whoa, I thought I was the only one that had that prediction. :down:

TBH I don't think Bethsoft is going to buy Obsidian at this stage. Acquisitions nowadays are more about getting IPs which Obsidian just don't have any (Sega owns Alpha Protocol, right?).

Maybe if Feargus's secret project is on the Diablo level then Beth will buy Obsidian and rebrand it as Bethesda West :down: .

Zenimax should perhaps acquire Piranha Bytes to give their next TES a much needed injection of originality. And maybe Radon Labs too for the rather impressive female body models... Arkane Studios wouldn't be too bad either.

Arx Fatalis blew away Morrowind in many ways, and the combat system as displayed in Dark Messiah was amazing. One of the more creative developers out there atm - no surprise they were asked to help working on Bioshock 2.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Zenimax should perhaps acquire Piranha Bytes to give their next TES a much needed injection of originality. And maybe Radon Labs too for the rather impressive female body models... Arkane Studios wouldn't be too bad either.

Arx Fatalis blew away Morrowind in many ways, and the combat system as displayed in Dark Messiah was amazing. One of the more creative developers out there atm - no surprise they were asked to help working on Bioshock 2.

That's even the only reason why my excitement for Bioshock 2 has been reinvigorated - because Arkane helps out.