Fallout 3 DLC Broken Steel out Today!

It's actually possible to die in this DLC, too. The new enemies aren't exactly cupcakes. I had to lay off my leather armor and switch over to some of the power armor for the first time.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

I just bought this, so in a few days you might get a completely truthful and unbiased opinion on its qualities.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I just bought this, so in a few days you might get a completely truthful and unbiased opinion on its qualities.

FROM YOU BWUHAHAHAHAHA!

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

Well, well, mister fancypants. I may be a huge troll, but my taste is impeccable.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

How many extra hours, though? The only thing that might tempt me is a decent amount of extra hours play and something to change the abysmal ending.

I finished it in around 7 hours to finish it but kinda rushed through it. I'll have to go through it again to see if and how all the different 'endings' of FO3 influence the BS beginning & ending.

But really, Bethesda should've put this content in from the very beginning, even if they only started working on BS reacting to customer feedback regarding the ending.

How many extra hours, though? The only thing that might tempt me is a decent amount of extra hours play and something to change the abysmal ending.

I finished it in around 7 hours to finish it but kinda rushed through it. I'll have to go through it again to see if and how all the different 'endings' of FO3 influence the BS beginning & ending.

But really, Bethesda should've put this content in from the very beginning, even if they only started working on BS reacting to customer feedback regarding the ending.

What bothers me the most about all of this is the potential for Fallout to be their console franchise, and/or that Beth fully goes console. I suppose I don't mind some consolification, but Broken Steel went too far in terms of perks. I don't know about gameplay yet.

The perks didn't bother me that much, I still chose more conventional perks at level 22 & 23 (didn't even get to 24). The perk at level 30 may seem overpowered, but getting to level 30 takes so long now that I see it more as a reward.

Not to mention, a lot of people seem to complain that SPECIAL doesn't matter, so then if that is so - who cares if all stats are put to 9? :shifty:

I just replayed the ending with BS enabled, it actually made sense this time!

It's 800 ms points, which is $10 for americans and €10 for us euros. €10 is actually USD13.2 in real life but microsoft cant seem to be bothered about that tiny detail.

..and there is no pirate release, so you cant get it that way.

Edited by Kaftan Barlast

O RLY? :p

Anyways, yeah, it uses Games for Windows Live as its DRM and costs $10 - however, once you buy it, you can extract the files so you do not have to be logged on to GFWL to play. :lol:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

O RLY? :)

Anyways, yeah, it uses Games for Windows Live as its DRM and costs $10 - however, once you buy it, you can extract the files so you do not have to be logged on to GFWL to play. :(

Yeah, just to point out, this allows you to use the DLC with the Fallout Script Extender.