Why do main characters always have sex in films and books, but never in games?

Kaftan Barlast

I was playing Fear 2 and there is a female officer by the name of Stokes involved. Now if human logic would apply to games, she and the main character Beckett would definently get something going. But I a sneaking suspicion that this will never happen, which is a shame. They could at the very least share an MRE together after having blown the villains to smithereens.

Did you beat fear 2 yet? You will eat your words

Yup, I beat it. No sex, no sharing of MRE's just

Dr Mongoloid shoots hawt chick, alma force pushes dr, fighty time followed by pregnant Alma making you feel her belly

Was that it?! Im not even sure you can call that an ending, more like a premature running-out-of-game.

And what the freck are you guys so grossed out about?

Edited by Kaftan Barlast

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I was playing Fear 2 and there is a female officer by the name of Stokes involved. Now if human logic would apply to games, she and the main character Beckett would definently get something going. But I a sneaking suspicion that this will never happen, which is a shame. They could at the very least share an MRE together after having blown the villains to smithereens.

Dr Mongoloid shoots hawt chick, alma force pushes dr, fighty time followed by pregnant Alma making you feel her belly

Was that it?! Im not even sure you can call that an ending, more like a premature running-out-of-game.

The whole Alma rapes you bit. It doesn't help that she makes loud orgasm noises and looks like a corpse. And then you get to touch her creepy belly

If that doesn't gross you out then you are made of sterner stuff, good sir.

Yeah but it's implied that

you have necro-sex with alma and make her pregnant

but since she's already dead then yeah it is kinda gross

Dudes, that is SO not possible. Beckett still has his pants on when swishy-wooshy scary blur disapears.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

No, I think that was just more gratuitous weirdness intended to spook and confuse the player. Kind of like when the dancing dwarf appears in Twin Peaks.

No, I think that was just more gratuitous weirdness intended to spook and confuse the player. Kind of like when the dancing dwarf appears in Twin Peaks.

So she isn't really pregnant/didn't rape you?

I guess there are different explanations, but that's what I got and what Wikipedia says.

TYou know what they say about sex: if you're not sure it happened, it didnt.

TYou know what they say about sex: if you're not sure it happened, it didnt.

But if the ugly zombie woman with whom you may have had sex is pregnant then that's a pretty big hint.

So whatever your opinion is, the majority seems to think that

you got her pregnant

EDIT:

They obviously couldn't show the sex happening because ESRB would have slapped AO on it faster than you can say "grab the paper bag"

Is it possible that you were so traumatized that you are in denial or just blocked that memory? :p

Edited by Purkake

It was very much sex to me, but I guess you won't be happy until a game lets you pull out your virtual slong and go through the actual boning procedure

If Id made the game, it would have ended with Beckett and Stokes floating alone on the sea in a liferaft full with champagne and russian caviar. SEXY TIME!!!

It was very much sex to me, but I guess you won't be happy until a game lets you pull out your virtual slong and go through the actual boning procedure

If Id made the game, it would have ended with Beckett and Stokes floating alone on the sea in a liferaft full with champagne and russian caviar. SEXY TIME!!!

Nice, but it wouldn't be complete with zombie-Alma handing from the side/bottom ala FEAR 1. It would certainly kick more ass than the current FEAR 2 ending.

Dudes, that is SO not possible. Beckett still has his pants on when swishy-wooshy scary blur disapears.

Between this and the 'she's already dead so it's gross' I think I've figured out the ending to Fear 2.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Between this and the 'she's already dead so it's gross' I think I've figured out the ending to Fear 2.

O RLY

Alma plays with kittens and everyone dances around a meadow full of dandelions!

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man