Third xpac?

Pop

MoW's been done for a year or so, its just that Atari kept delaying it to develop their retarded DRM, and now... I don't know what the hell is up with it now.

MoW's been ready for over a year. Finished. So, yes, the problems definitely have to do with (a) the distribution and (b) the delay. Why (b)? Because the new patches change things/break things. For instance, no point in waiting for MoW before 1.22 (which fixes some stuff that 1.21 broke) is released. As for (a), Atari still seems to be in the process of coming up with the online distribution site/thingy, and the Atari comments in the recent NWN podcast seem to me to suggest that there may be some issues with that, and that they are considering releasing MoW somehow, anyway. The last bit is just speculation on my part, though.

We shouldn't expect the Ossians to have been polishing MoW all the time in the meanwhile, though. They've said they've been working on other things. An interesting question is: on what? The Atari folks say no further adventure packs have been proposed to them. Ossians say they've been working on something neat for NWN2 (among other things). Third (or whatever) xpac, perhaps?

I can't even find Storms of Zehir in the stores. I've looked in Best Buy, Target, and a couple Gamestops. I don't think this is because they are selling out either, I think it's just not being given much shelf space as a second expansion.

I can't even find Storms of Zehir in the stores. I've looked in Best Buy, Target, and a couple Gamestops. I don't think this is because they are selling out either, I think it's just not being given much shelf space as a second expansion.

That's funny, because it seems to be doing ok where I live - in fact I might be picking up a copy tonight at the local Best By (it's $20 there), we'll see. :o

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

From what I've seen, it was because it was competing for shelf space with FO3, Dead Space, Left for Dead, Legendary, Red Alert 3 and other supposedly "big" titles.

I live in the Bay Area as well, and have only seen a grand total of one copy in all the stores I've been to. Nothing at Fry's, Best Buy, Target, and all but one Game Stop.

I was really surprised to not find it at Fry's. Their PC games selection is fantastic.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle