Dual Wielding Pistals and Sub Machine Guns.

He needs an epic headband like Snake.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Back to topic then.

Will we be able to attach uzis to our feet and quadruple-wield submachine guns?

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I wouldn't mind if the game was entirely handgun based. No rifles, no bazookas, no machine guns, just pistols and revolvers. It is a spy game after all and the only concealable weapons are handguns. It could be fun trying to pimp up a .22 pistol into a lethal killing machine using silencers, special ammo and scopes!

This except that maybe you could get heavier weapons for limited amounts of time (like you take it from an opponent and you can keep it until the alert is over then he throws it away because stealth is easier without the heavy weapons)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

• 3 months later...