NHL

Gorth

Lundqvist wins! Lundqvist wins! Lundqvist wins!

Haha I have to agree.

Tortorella wasn't too thrilled with the penalties Avery took down the stretch I heard. Fortunately for the Rangers they were able to hold out to win.

Lundqvist wins! Lundqvist wins! Lundqvist wins!

Haha I have to agree.

Tortorella wasn't too thrilled with the penalties Avery took down the stretch I heard. Fortunately for the Rangers they were able to hold out to win.

Yeah, the high stick looked like he had a bit of a temper tantrum

LMAO This is so awesome! Way to go coahc you ruined team chemistry and now your goalie has lost his concentration because of your retardedness. What an absolute moron! You are costing our team this series! You pathetic piece of crap and your dumb 'decisions'!

P.S. This will be my last post in a row in this thread so I don't start spamming.. just absolutely furious at the absolutely disgusting selfishness of a very arrogant punk who is pretending being coach.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

LMAO This is so awesome! Way to go coahc you ruined team chemistry and now your goalie has lost his concentration because of your retardedness. What an absolute moron! You are costing our team this series! You pathetic piece of crap and your dumb 'decisions'!

P.S. This will be my last post in a row in this thread so I don't start spamming.. just absolutely furious at the absolutely disgusting selfishness of a very arrogant punk who is pretending being coach.

You could just edit you previous posts. You were still under the time limit. >_<

Also, I thought it was the fact that you had no legitimate offensive threat that was going to cost you the series? Lundqvist can't do it all for you guys although he's certainly coming pretty damn close to doing it. What has the coach done now that's got you in such an uproar?

Edited by Deraldin

You could just edit you previous posts. You were still under the time limit. >_<

Also, I thought it was the fact that you had no legitimate offensive threat that was going to cost you the series? Lundqvist can't do it all for you guys although he's certainly coming pretty damn close to doing it. What has the coach done now that's got you in such an uproar?

Benched his favorite player.

don't be such a "crybaby" Volourn. "LMAO"

"Benched his favorite player."

And, cost our team a victory.

"don't be such a "crybaby" Volourn. "LMAO""

Why are you trolling? >_<

Edited by Volourn

"Benched his favorite player."

And, cost our team a victory.

"don't be such a "crybaby" Volourn. "LMAO""

Why are you trolling? :aiee:

I was just okay pointing out that you do similar things when other people say stuff like that

Did you see his press conference? :aiee:

"I was just okay pointing out that you do similar things when other people say stuff like that"

So.. you admit to trolling?

"Did you see his press conference?"

Nah. the less I have to listen to Torttool speak, and his pitiful exuses the better off I am.

Edited by Volourn

Why are you trolling, and just stick to discussing actual hockey issues? If you want to post about some dink named Volourn start a thread called 'Volourn is a dinky whiner'. This is about hockey. R00fles!