NHL

Gorth

L0L Doesn't make sense though as he did hit the empty net. The goalie just made the save. <>

Apparently he watches film of his missed scoring opportunities and reenacts them at practice the next day, weird, but guess it's been working for him

They're matching Crosby against Green. The result? Crosby two goals.

Green is great, but he's no Norris candidate.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Holy crap, Ovechkin hattrick!! That guy is bringing hockey back for me! **** he is good!

Edit: Haha, Crosby didn't want to be worse! Three goals from each team's superstar! It's like an amazing duel :D

Edited by mkreku

"A sign in the arena said: "I Whine Less Than Crosby," held by a baby sitting in the lap of a Capitals fan."

Source: http://scores.espn.go.com/nhl/recap?gameId=290504023

I don't know, but I like the ESPN recaps of the games. They're often pretty humorous :D

That is some pretty epic stuff! We just haven't had anything like this since Lemieux and Gretzky were both playing, but in some ways it's almost better because they are both in their prime at the same time.

Ovechkin has an insane shot.

You know, it's almost impossible for me to read any articles published in North American media. The writing style is so ridiculously melodramatic, humourless and sentimental. I'm sure Brashear's had an interesting life, but damn if I'm going to read through that garbage to get the gist of it.