Xbox 360 Respawned

Gorth

This just in we don't have to take Llyranor's crap anymore.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

It's only 'not awful' if you overlook how simplified they made it to support gamepad controls. Rather than making a strategy game that'd work wonders with a gamepad, they took a PC RTS, took out a bunch of details, and simplified it for consoles. Removing clickfest micro'ing for the genre isn't necessarily a bad thing, it's just not done well in this game. Oh sure, it's supposed to be more action-focused, more about the units! Instead, it just plays like a very simple rock-paper-scissors game. Ensemble overlooked extremely simple interface issues. Sure, you can tab between unit types in your group selection. Use a special attack, and whoops - all your marines wasted their grenades on one enemy. The game thus forces you to micromanage individual units - much like a PC RTS, just in a slightly different way. Only, you get to do it awkwardly with a gamepad. This game is really only for Halo Xbots.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Finished FEAR 2...

Bull****. I paid 60 bucks for this?

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I played Dead Space. To be honest, FEAR 2 had some much more terrifying moments, but Dead Space was just more fun and varied. I never really got scared in DS.

I hate how horror in games nowadays is mostly "Here is a lot of gore and sudden and short attacks". FEAR 1 was scary because it was completely weird paranormal stuff going on in insanely ordinary places. FEAR 2 has all these colourful and surreal environments.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Thing I hated most about Dead Space was that they told you where to hit the bosses. They eliminated half the fun/horror by telling you where to shoot to kill your enemies. When I saw the last boss, I was like "OH SH-, nevermind I'll shoot these yellow things till he dies"

Hey Nick, Nick. Guess what?

post-161-1235390368_thumb.jpg

Tons of gameplay footage.

- Has an intro by Jun Takeuchi (RE5 producer). Said he will have to take off his Resident Evil jacket for this video, that this is his "other big project".

- "Kenji Oguro" is director