Kotor3: Ideas, Suggestions, Discussion Part 26

Where do you come up with this stuff? You seem content to continue to make stuff up with the sole purpose of libeling the game. I can't even think of a point you've made about the game that has actually been factually correct.

Well, TOR is MMO, thats one accurate fact, and that's it's number 5 on the top 100 games list. I'm not against TOR or MMO's, I'd just prefer a KotOR III no matter if it's dead or not, even though I'd burn the person who invented Galaxies.

deicideLogo5.jpg

... 1: check your spelling

2: don't post drunk

3: no game deserves or doesnt' deserve to be made based on fan appeal. That being said I'm guessing that there are more people out there who are happy with the fact that it's an MMO rather than an RPG than you think. Likewise I'm guessing that 90% of the gaming population doesn't really care that much.

And they wouldn't be competing against galaxies "pnly". to do so would be stupid, narrow sighted, and a total lack of any education of the business men. When you develop a product you're competing with EVERYTHING that can do the same thing as that product. This is (literally) business 101. Thus every game is competing with every other game for the gamers money. And if you wanna take it a step further, they're also competing with every other form of entertainment for that dollar.

1. I meant to say "only".

2. I dont drink bull @#$% like beer

3. From what I see, it's quite obvious, they just want a Star Wars title up in the top MMO games in the world. To compete with Galaxies is another.

4. I dont see any other types of games being voted to (e.g. Top FPS games in the world). They only do this to MMO's from what I know.

5. I dont give a @#$% about popularity. I'd rather be playing good games rather than top 40 horse@#$%.

6. From what I know, most Top 40, Top 100 games are over-rated in my opinion. Halo is over-rated, WoW is over-rated, Call of Duty, over-rated, God of War is over-rated, Assassin's Creed is over-rated. Hell, TOR is number 5 and after watching some gameplay video's, it's got to be the most over-rated game I've come across in a long time.

*sigh* games earn popularity by either being REALLY good or TERRIBLE to the point of being laughable ("big rigs: over the road racing" for example). Sure some games are overrated but generally if something is receiving praise then they deserve it.

Kotor 3 doesn't "deserve" to be made anymore than ToR. Honestly from a business stand point (which you seem to forget, this is a business, not a playground for artists to show off their visions) ToR will probably make more money than K3 because people will be playing it for quite a while. They can sell a LOT less units and call it a success than if they put the same money and resources into a single player project.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

*sigh* games earn popularity by either being REALLY good or TERRIBLE to the point of being laughable ("big rigs: over the road racing" for example). Sure some games are overrated but generally if something is receiving praise then they deserve it.

New games come out more popular than when a year goes by. By next year TOR will probably still be popular, but not on the top 40. The only exceptions are Halo and Call of Duty, which were probably popular right from the start.

Kotor 3 doesn't "deserve" to be made anymore than ToR. Honestly from a business stand point (which you seem to forget, this is a business, not a playground for artists to show off their visions) ToR will probably make more money than K3 because people will be playing it for quite a while. They can sell a LOT less units and call it a success than if they put the same money and resources into a single player project.

If so, then why the hell didn't LucasArts demand new MMO right after K1 was a big hit so they could come up with other snappy ways to earn some cash.

Edited by Nihilus5078

deicideLogo5.jpg

New games come out more popular than when a year goes by. By next year TOR will probably still be popular, but not on the top 40. The only exceptions are Halo and Call of Duty, which were probably popular right from the start.

If so, then why the hell didn't LucasArts demand new MMO right after K1 was a big hit so they could come up with other snappy ways to earn some cash.

I guarantee that SWTOR will easily be in the Top 40 for interest next year.

I dont drink alcoholic bull @#$% like beer is what I really meant.

But a little bit every now and again is good thing! :o

Well one thing is I'm too young to drink beer. Secondly, I drink Gatorade for a liquid snack, and not booze for a liquid snack. Third, booze and wine smell like dirty socks :thumbsup::x ! And fourth, again, I dont drink Bull @#$%.

Edited by Nihilus5078

deicideLogo5.jpg

Well one thing is I'm too young to drink beer.

Bah. So you're knocking what you don't know.

Secondly, I drink Gatorade for a liquid snack, and not booze for a liquid snack.

So? That has nothing to do with the fact that "booze" is not evil.

Third, booze and wine smell like dirty socks.

They do? I think not.

I dont drink Bull @#$%.

"Booze" is not "Bull @#$%".

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

This one.

You might be counting your chickens a little early if you're excited about SWTOR being the top PC game, and #8 game overall (#2 PC game being MW2 at #32), despite the fact that it doesn't even have a release date yet. You'll certainly have to remain glued to that list for a long time.

Though I do have to laugh at the fact that you take pleasure for it dropping a few places.

Actually, when I was 3, I took a drink out of my dads Miller Lite and about 10 minutes later I was puking. :lol:

So? That has nothing to do with the fact that "booze" is not evil.

1 bottle of beer is fine, 2 two is getting up there, 3 is where I draw the line. All depends on weight and sex. :)

They do? I think not.

Actually, only Wine smells like dirty socks. :x :x :x

"Booze" is not "Bull @#$%".

Figure of speech.

deicideLogo5.jpg

wine smells like dirty socks?

i hate to come across the wine you've encountered then, because all the multitudes of wines i've tried have smelt like.... well, wine! :ermm:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Actually, when I was 3, I took a drink out of my dads Miller Lite and about 10 minutes later I was puking. :ermm:

That was most likely because you were three.

Actually, only Wine smells like dirty socks. :x :x :x

Again, I've never known a wine to smell like that.

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

I didn't realize Nihilus was 14.

He still thinks Star Wars is awesome. Of course he's 14. Anyone who's not a teen has had his Star Warsy childhood killed by the corporate machine a long time ago.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Disagree.

I am 28 and still think Star Wars is awesome, and even had a full 12 hour marathon a few weekends ago =D

I am way older than that, and still love the first two SW movies. Return of the Jedi was the beginning of the end for me (darn muppet show that it was), but I still bought the 3 DVD's with the original cinematic versions despite them being less than perfect transfers to DVD... and being Force Fed (pun unintended) the digitally mistreated versions on the same disks. I'll keep them locked up in a safe place so that I can always prove that Han shot first :shifty:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

That was most likely because you were three.

My dad's brother would like to take sips out of his dad's beer, and would be like,"Oh my God, this is good!" and gulp like half the bottle. He never puked and was like 4. My mom had a brother who liked to take drinks out of his dad's beer and didn't puke.

Again, I've never known a wine to smell like that.

My mom has a nose like a bear. She says it smells like dirty socks.

Edited by Nihilus5078

deicideLogo5.jpg

My dad's brother would like to take sips out of his dad's beer, and would be like,"Oh my God, this is good!" and gulp like half the bottle. He never puked and was like 4. My mom had a brother who liked to take drinks out of his dad's beer and didn't puke.

So?

Here's a tip, everyone is different.

I hated beer when I was 4, and still don't particularly care for it today. I do like vodka with some sort of mix though (screwdrivers are great)

This one.

Honestly popularity has little to do with being good before a game comes out. And still it's one of the most anticipated titles for the PC ALREADY makes a point that a LOT of people are interested and want it. I'm sure it'd be farther down if it was just Kotor 3. But then that'd also depend on the developer for K3 and what we knew.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.