Smoke me a lung, and load me up

Walsingham

Tried it. It's basically that you go to this completely new town and try to work out some mysteries, visiting other nearby areas. Areas are often anachronistic patchworks of resources from all sorts of IE games (as all new IE mod areas are), but he's made an effort to make things look pretty different as a whole. The writing is decent, better than the kind of crap you sometimes get from mods, but you still have something that blatantly screams out AMATEUR. The gameplay itself - the combat is average and pretty decent, the story/dialogue is pretty good with twists.

Recommended if you generally enjoy IE mods and don't mind their inherent modness, but if you do, maybe not.

It's really hard to get by as a stuck up bastard who is also a ladies man. Virtually all my NPCs hate me, because I keep flip-flopping to try and cosy up to all the girls. :)

ahhh... so you roleplay yourself?

:lol:

taks

I know. :) This leads me to believe that my lack of success in other erspects can be solved if I start cutting thieves in half with a big knife. Surely all will love me!

I AM going to take all your helpful advice on Baldur's Gate. But I can't get over how great NWN2 is on this replay. I'm not at all playing how I usually play (neutral), and it's tonnes of fun. The character interactions make sense, and it's really hard/impossible to make everyone like you. I honestly regard NWN2 as a more than worthy successor to BG. And that's coming from teh guy who wanted to dynamite Obsidian after NWN1.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

or then he said NWN1 when he ment NWN2

or then he said OE when he ment Bio

>_<

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

That makes me feel MUCH better. I was feeling guilty about wanting to blow up Feargus. Although I forgive all in the light of how great NWN2 is.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I just finished the main campaign, and absolutely loved it, although I was particularly amused to note that I had more *ahem* problems with my party as a Charisma 19 Lawful Good Favoured Soul than with my evil Charisma 10 fighter cleric. Goes to show how much comes down to spending time and effort on your party members, not just a few momentary rolls of the dice.

I loved it so much that I opened up the toolset to see about building some environments just to hang out in. I could really see trying to build something expansive in the toolset. There's lots of things like the random number seeded item properties, that make it almost as good as the game itself. >_<

-Elwood Blues

I thought you were playing BG? o:)

Well I was going to but then I got confused by all teh mods, so I just put NWN2 in, and by golly I tells ya it rocks!

-Elwood Blues