Changing rooms

Walsingham

I've decided that my house needs more art, and also more metal. Thus a plan is born.

I intend to get sheets of steel, and copper, and acid etch designs on them. These will be placed around the house, depending on how cool they look. They can be as small as 10cm x 10cm, up to 2m x 8m.

I thought I'd kick out the idea to you, and see if you could suggest any neat designs.

Note: one purpose of all this is to have lots of reflective surafces, so anything which covers most of the metal won't really work.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

The copper is going to be quite expensive, unless I can get some second hand. *thinks* why DIDN'T I think of that?

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I've always been a sucker for old Celtic and Norse designs. Of course, it depends on how the rest of your place looks like inside... a bit hard to imagine from your descriptions so far :rolleyes:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

The nosferatu particularly active ?. You don't want to invite the wrong person in.

That's a very good point. The main thing with teh tiels is my Bioshock fixation. But tribal/VtM designs might be cool.

-Elwood Blues