Hey guys what's up?

Fenghuang

I'm sure what you enlightened chaps mean is you object to any faith which engages in deliberate acts of coercion, but respect the right of an oh who am I kidding?

I think give any religion the opportunity and they'll all start to coerce you, because they know best, after all.

I'm sure what you enlightened chaps mean is you object to any faith which engages in deliberate acts of coercion, but respect the right of an oh who am I kidding?

I think give any religion the opportunity and they'll all start to coerce you, because they know best, after all.

Thats because they need the one thing more powerful then god on this earth, $.

And whats /b/? I get its some website...on second thought, I probably dont want to know.

And whats /b/? I get its some website...on second thought, I probably dont want to know.

Well, accourding to Google, /b/ is the name of the "random board" on 4chan. o:)

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Scientology isnt really a religion though, more like a very strange social club.

I see it as a strong-arm profit-oriented-cult of mental-health-empowerment psychology which actually leads to mental instability....

They still follow me around via mailings. We moved, and not 2 weeks later their mail was coming to our address - without the yellow "forwarding' P.O. sticker. I guess they have a whole department dedicated to keeping track of when people post mail-forwards and immediately change their mailing list.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Scientology isnt really a religion though, more like a very strange social club.

I see it as a strong-arm profit-oriented-cult of mental-health-empowerment psychology which actually leads to mental instability....

They still follow me around via mailings. We moved, and not 2 weeks later their mail was coming to our address - without the yellow "forwarding' P.O. sticker. I guess they have a whole department dedicated to keeping track of when people post mail-forwards and immediately change their mailing list.

You mean like when a woman is a waitress in a restaurant I go to?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.