BREAKING NEWS! Fallout3 banned in Australia

I heard Hades was banned in Australia too.

.... Coincidence?

Then you heard wrong. Australia was very nice when I visited there, particalurly Sydney. I went to this one gaming store that was a mix of PC gaming, PnP gaming, with music and videos. They had a mint condition MS-DOS version of Ultima IV.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I expect the children will be made invisible (or given beards and called dwarves), and the drugs will all change to alternative names that sound like "Sanitary Medicine Kit A". Voila!

There was an uproar recently here because some government health agency distributed pamphlets to schools educating kids how to stay safe if they did drugs. Supposedly it "encouraged drug use".

That's as bad as the Americans banning contraception education because it "encourages children to have sex".

Idiots.

I thought the word was "australian"

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

That's insane. One of the few things that is absolutely instrinsic to human nature is the desire to get off your face. It crosses every cultural and national line.

You ever met someone who is absolutely T-Total? It's scary... Very scary.

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

"I'm a programmer at a games company... REET GOOD!" - Me

What gets me is that Australia was founded by criminals and castoffs. They shouldn't be banning Fallout 3. They should be celebrating it in its full glory. The US, being founded by Puritans, should be the ones banning it. The US and Australia are getting it ***-backwards! :ermm:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

That's insane. One of the few things that is absolutely instrinsic to human nature is the desire to get off your face. It crosses every cultural and national line.

I've met quite a few. They are a bit frightening. Mainly because I was drunk and suffering withdrawal from intravenous drugs, and I thought they were lizards.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I've met quite a few. They are a bit frightening. Mainly because I was drunk and suffering withdrawal from intravenous drugs, and I thought they were lizards.

So you're certainly what I would call a sane, rational human being... My kinda guy.

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

What gets me is that Australia was founded by criminals and castoffs. They shouldn't be banning Fallout 3. They should be celebrating it in its full glory. The US, being founded by Puritans, should be the ones banning it. The US and Australia are getting it ***-backwards! :x

Gold. :lol:

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

What gets me is that Australia was founded by criminals and castoffs. They shouldn't be banning Fallout 3. They should be celebrating it in its full glory. The US, being founded by Puritans, should be the ones banning it. The US and Australia are getting it ***-backwards! :o

Gold. :sorcerer:

It would if it wasn't for the fact that pleanty of criminals were sent to american colonies as well.

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

It would if it wasn't for the fact that pleanty of criminals were sent to american colonies as well.

It was the Puritans that came first. :sorcerer:

Criminals came later.