3. Well Well Well

4. God

5. Mind Games

6. Watching the Wheels

7. Crippled Inside

8. I Don't Want To Be A Soldier Mama

9. Woman

10. Imagine

Too many cheesy ballad type of songs, otoh it may be just me liking many of the Beatles' Lennon-songs better than his solo work :( Also, no Working Class Hero for example, nor I'm losing you?

KMFDM - Moron

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

Which is the Weather Underground song?

Whachya think?

1. Mother

2. Instant karma

3. Well Well Well

4. God

5. Mind Games

6. Watching the Wheels

7. Crippled Inside

9. Woman

10. Imagine

Too many cheesy ballad type of songs, otoh it may be just me liking many of the Beatles' Lennon-songs better than his solo work :( Also, no Working Class Hero for example, nor I'm losing you?

KMFDM - Moron

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Whachya think?

1. Mother

2. Instant karma

3. Well Well Well

4. God

5. Mind Games

6. Watching the Wheels

7. Crippled Inside

9. Woman

10. Imagine

Too many cheesy ballad type of songs, otoh it may be just me liking many of the Beatles' Lennon-songs better than his solo work :sorcerer: Also, no Working Class Hero for example, nor I'm losing you?

KMFDM - Moron

Cheesy ballads? I think there's only ballad - Woman - unless you want to count Mind Games and Watching the Wheels (which are definetly among my Lennon favourites, esp. Mind games)

Most of Lennon rockers aren't that special because he really turned lazy after Plastic Ono Band and Imagine albums. They're such straightforward 50's churning rock (by conscious choice, blegh) that's not even very strong...urggh. Sometime In New York City is horrible crap. I'm losing you, well known Cold Turkey and similar fall under same category... it is pity, considering how great rockers he wrote in Beatles. But whatever, it was his choice

Oh, and if you ment piano driven Mother, God and Imagine... **** YOU, they're his best three songs :blink:

Crap, how could I forget Working Class Hero? Soo... I guess Crippled Inside'll kick the bucket.

I too prefer his Beatles stuff overall, but I really like most of his solo stuff and tracks like Mother, Imagine, God and Mind Games can go against anything he released in Beatles tho'.

If you look my Beatles Top Ten 7 of them are Lennon tracks... quite telling who I prefer overall

Roger Waters - Perfect Sense

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Oh, and if you ment piano driven Mother, God and Imagine... **** YOU, they're his best three songs :blink:
Hehe... Well I would certainly have counted Mother in, and probably Mind Games and God too. Although I like the lyrics of the latter two, that's the case for I'm losing you, too, and I like its "un-original" rock style better :ermm:

Concerning the beatles favs: Same here, I'm not sure poor McCartney does show up in my top ten at all, or if it's all Lennon and Harrison :sorcerer: [edit]Ok, there's For No One and others I might have forgotten that would save his places in the top ten.

Madrugada - Belladonna (the whole Industrial Silence Album actually. One of my old favourites :lol:)

Edited by samm

What? No Hey Jude?

I'm listening to PST soundtrack :sorcerer:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Nope, no Hey Jude.

Truly you're bonkers :sorcerer:

What's the thing to like about Hey Jude? I really never quite got this. I mean, it's by far not as... as Yellow Submarine or Obladi Oblada, but neither lyrics nor music really offer much for me.

Madrugada - The Deep End (whole Album)

you realize that your path / ends this very instant / *guitar - tadada tada* :sorcerer:

Edited by samm

King Crimson - Fallen Angel

Ennio Morricone - The Good The Bad And The Ugly Main Theme

Second greatest main theme of all time

I raise your bet with "The Ecstasy of Gold".

I always get chills down my spine when i see this scene. An audiovisual lapse of greatness in movie history.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

John Lennon - Working Class Hero

Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV

And you think you're so clever and classless and free

But you're still ****ing peasants as far as I can see

King Crimson ~ Red {Live Version}

Oh **** me this is ****in good.

hehehe, as I said...

You guys can listen it to here if you want to

It kicks ass. HARDDDD

Led Zeppelin - Four Sticks

Pink Floyd - Coming Back To Life

With High Hopes and The Gunner's Dream their best post-Wall song :bat:

Which means it is very awesome

The Beatles - Savoy Truffle

My favourite Harrison song

Creme tangerine and Mont

a whole new world - from the aladdin movie

watching a clip from a party on the weekend where we're all very drunk and singing along :)

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I usually don't rate covers or male vocalists. But this is just amazing.

Man, though the guy is ugly.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.